I would greatly appreaciate it if someone could explain female logic for me?

sooawwesome9

I had gotten into an argument with a crush. by argument she screamed and yelled at me publicly and i just watched her do it lol. few days later, I get an apology text.. and I made it known when she was ready to talk about the situation to message me, months later no response. I finally say something, b/c I want closure and answers. She reads it and never responds........... someone please explain? what am I missing? does she not want to talk and grow past this hurdle?

I had gotten into an argument with a crush. by argument she screamed and yelled at me publicly and i just watched her do it lol. few days later, I get an apology text.. and I made it known when she was ready to talk about the situation to message me, months later no response. I finally say something, b/c I want closure and answers. She reads it and never responds........... someone please explain? what am I missing? does she not want to talk and grow past this hurdle?

She obviously was super pissed, and you thinking it's funny probably didn't help. She apoligized for her melt-down, but whatever you did, she ain't forgiving!

Archived