Why if he doesn't want me doesn't he let me go?

Brownsugar1203

I been seeing a guy for 6 months... We actually met 9 yrs and we dated briefly... We just moved on no contact from neither one.. Only for my birthday he made sure he called or texted me... In the yrs we didn't talk we had relationship ...2016 we started talking again and he said he was interested in seeing each other again.. By this time he has 4 kids which he is a full time single father of 2 girls 6 and 3 due to their mom passing away.

I have a hard time with the fact that I can't see him often... It's always something going on...i have asked him a few times do u just want to let me go it seems u have no time for me and it makes me frustrated to the point he says I'm an emotional roller coaster.. I asked him Today if he thinks we should move on... He asked me why was I on my emotions today and what was wrong... Instead of answering my question... He says he loves me but how is that love if he doesn't make time for me..

Well, what part of taking care of 2/4 kids full time as a single parent don't you understand? I don't think my parents had a night out in 20 years when they were only taking care of 2 kids! And kids who are 2 and 6 may not understand it if he has a female friend hanging around the house. I don't know. What is it you want him to do?

How long has he been widowed? Is he overwhelmed caring for his kids full time ans trying to get on with his life? It sounds like you may be incompatible or he's not ready to date the way you want.

I been seeing a guy for 6 months... he has 4 kids which he is a full time single father of 2 girls 6 and 3 due to their mom passing away.

I think you need to let him go, because you can't be understanding that he is a full time parent

with no baby mama, since she unfortunately passed on.

Dating a single parent is tough, and takes a great deal of compassion and understanding.

His girls are little, they are his priority, and rightfully so.

Being a single parent myself, I can assure you it's a full time job, plus some.

There are two you of in this relationship but somehow you have given all the power to him to determine whether or not it should continue.

In case you weren't aware you are capable of sorting out what you need and you don't want to deal with. You can make a decision based on the facts in front of

whether this relationship works for you and whether it suites your needs.

Of course he doesn't want to let you go, because this arrangement works for him.

Unfortunately it doesn't sound like it's working for you.

Archived