Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: How can I tell a woman I don't want to ejaculate during sex without her being offended?

Bronze Member

How can I tell a woman I don't want to ejaculate during sex without her being offended?

Basically I don't like ejaculating inside a woman, even with the condom on, cause doing it with the condom cause still increase risk of pregancy. But when I tell a woman this, a lot of times, they take it personally and they will try to pressure me into it, like it's okay and I'm making too big a deal of it, or the fact that I won't makes them feel inadequate, like there is something wrong it. Back when I had a long term relationship, it kept constantly bothering her a lot.

I started seeing a new girl, and she talked me into ejactulating, while inside her and wearing a condom, and I was so in the heat of the moment of passion, that I decided to listen to her and do it. However, now I am freaking out and having trouble sleeping, cause I feel I may have gotten her pregnant, especially since the condom came off during as a result of me ejaculating.

So now I am making a vow never to ejaculate inside a woman during sex, ever again. But how do I put my foot down and say no means no, without feeling pressured into it? I know the woman wants me feel sexy with me and make me orgasm while I'm inside, but I feel that this is important. What do you think?

Bronze Member
    Wow! This is interesting because a friend of mine has a guy that does this but it only bothers her because he pulls out when she is about to have an orgasm, so basically he is having an orgasm and she isn't having one.

My advice is to just be honest and Never let anyone pressure you into doing something with which you are not comfortable. Freaking out and having trouble sleeping is not worth it.

Explain why it's important for you Not to do it and find out why it is important to the female that you do it although you're not comfortable with it and go from there.

As you stated, No means no. It's not right for her to pressure you into anything and I'm assuming you wouldn't pressure her doing something she found uncomfortable.

Bronze Member
    I know, but maybe freaking out is important cause I made a stupid mistake and may have gotten her pregnant now.

I don't pull out before the woman has an orgasm. I try to give the woman at least three orgasms first, if I can.

Bronze Member
    I don't think she should insist you do something that makes you uncomfortable but if you can't "put your foot down and make no mean no" there are spermicides that you can use with the condom. If the condom does come off the spermicide should kill the sperm before it reaches her uterus. Just a thought.

Bronze Member
    okay thanks. Well I feel like I dunno... I am panicking over this, since the condom came off, and my friend said I should convince her into taking a plan B pill. But I don't know if I want to do that, it feels wrong. What do you think?

Originally Posted by ironpony
    okay thanks. Well I feel like I dunno... I am panicking over this, since the condom came off, and my friend said I should convince her into taking a plan B pill. But I don't know if I want to do that, it feels wrong. What do you think?
    If your condom is coming off, you're wearing the wrong size so you need to sort that out first.

Is she already on bc?

yeah, you will probably need a snugger condom because they should not be coming off during sex. Consider buying a sampler pack online and seeing which one feels the best for you and fits better.

I can't wait for the male birth control pill, I think it will help more men like you feel better about avoiding a pregnancy.

Personally, I would not be offended if a guy said he doesn't want to ejaculate inside. That's totally fine and I can understand wanting to be extra cautious.

First off the only 100% safe sex is abstinence. The fact is there are thousands upon thousand upon thousands of pull-out babies roaming this earth.

Second, I do kinda think you're making it a bigger deal than it has to be. I can't say I know too many women who would be insulted if you didn't come inside of them. I mean unless they were trying to get pregnant, like in a marriage or something or maybe a serious relationship, or they were trying to trap ya with a baby, haha

If you have to bring it up make it sensual, tell her you want to come on her *chosen body part* because it turns you on. I think that's more subtle and a whole lot smoother than, ' I have to pull out I'm scared of impregnating you'

Bronze Member
    Okay thanks. Yeah I know the only safe way is that but I felt like that by choosing to ejaculate and it coming off, I greatly increased the risk. Well I told her how I was feeling about it and she said she was not on BC.

Bronze Member
    Okay thanks. Yeah I know the only safe way is that but I felt like that by choosing to ejaculate and it coming off, I greatly increased the risk. Well I told her how I was feeling about it and she said she was not on BC.
    Did you mention the Plan B pill?

Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice