Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: help im so confused

Bronze Member
    Originally Posted by Keliente
    Everyone that responded is right and i appreciate all the responses. I dont know why i still love him? I guess its hard to just leave and i keep thinming if i could just bist him amd see it with my own 2 eyes i could. Im scared that ill leave never knowing truth. Which, i know, shouldnt matter anyway. The way he treats me should be reason enough. Hes so manipilative and makes everything my fault, puts me down and then the next day is mr perfect. And as long as there is a lil doubt and small chance he isnt doing anything, then i habe a hard time letting go. Thats why i keep trying to figure out how to catch him and give me the strength and push i need to want to leave. I know thats stupid. I know that if i did finally get evidence it would be what i need to break it off and not get pulled in to his game again. I obviously cant do it and havent been able to so far. Hes so good at convincing... why am i not strong enough and so scared??? Ahhhh! I knnow what id tell a friend but its easier to think it than do it.
    You don't have to catch him doing anything. The fact that he is mistreating you is reason enough to end the relationship. You state you are scared. Why and of what??

We have lived together in past and right now im living w my mom and hes living w his. Shes south Korean and has a lot of rules and he feels obligated to take care of her after his dad died and idk if he will ever leave. We share custody 50/50. Hes a good dad. Not a good boyfriend.

I know. I dont know whats wrong w me

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Give Advice
Ask For Advice