Can I win my cheating ex boyfriend back?

claremoroney1

I was in a relationship with my ex boyfriend for 1 year and 8 months, we overall had a very good relationship and I personally couldn’t fault it.he was amazing and very loving, caring and affectionate and Romantic, then he got a new job which I helped him get and he started speaking to a girl from work (he had only been there 4 weeks and was speaking to her for 2 of them) and I found out they had been speaking and arranged to meet up I found out after the first meeting, I asked him why he done it he said it was a mistake but then went on to say it was being he felt I was becoming a nag, and that the relationship was very much routine and that he felt he had to book me in to see me and that he felt I didn’t want sex with him. The first year we did have sex like 3 times a day then it reduced to 2 times a week which I feel is reasonable, we have now been over for 2 months but I my last contact with him was 2 weeks ago, he has tried messaging since then saying he misses me and loves me and we don’t have each other on social media anymore but he liked my twitter picture last night, is there anyway of winning this back? I’m doing no contact currently and bettering myself, I just don’t understand why he’s being hot and cold our relationship was very good until he did what he had done

This azzhole cheats on you, then has the nerve to blame you for it! And, you want him back!!!!! Where is your self respect????

He is not sorry, nor does he love or respect you.

This is the first incident , you know of. If he had issues with the relationship, then why did he not come to you before cheating? he will do it again!

He said he felt he couldn’t tell me, literally though I only want him back because I was happiest I had ever been when I was with him, he was a dream boyfriend would surprise me with flowers all the time would choose seeing me than going out with his boy mates, always send me lovely messages saying he’d be lost without me and now I just feel I’m dealing with a different person, I know it seems bad for wanting him back but In some ways I feel I may have caused the spark to fizzle and I want to get it back, everyone I know has been shocked including his friends and they said they didn’t see it coming, it’s very out of character compared to how he was with me through out the relationship

He said he felt he couldn’t tell me, literally though I only want him back because I was happiest I had ever been when I was with him, he was a dream boyfriend would surprise me with flowers all the time would choose seeing me than going out with his boy mates, always send me lovely messages saying he’d be lost without me and now I just feel I’m dealing with a different person, I know it seems bad for wanting him back but In some ways I feel I may have caused the spark to fizzle and I want to get it back, everyone I know has been shocked including his friends and they said they didn’t see it coming, it’s very out of character compared to how he was with me through out the relationship
Within a one year relationship he couldn't keep it in his pants for you and needed to get some strange elsewhere... that should tell you that all his courting of you was just to secure you in a place he wanted you. Then he blamed what he was doing on you. pffft. forget the flowers... there are better guys out there that won't buy you roses but they'll show you in much more important ways how they feel about you.
I was in a relationship with my ex boyfriend for 1 year and 8 months, we overall had a very good relationship and I personally couldn’t fault it.he was amazing and very loving, caring and affectionate and Romantic, then he got a new job which I helped him get and he started speaking to a girl from work (he had only been there 4 weeks and was speaking to her for 2 of them) and I found out they had been speaking and arranged to meet up I found out after the first meeting, I asked him why he done it he said it was a mistake but then went on to say it was being he felt I was becoming a nag, and that the relationship was very much routine and that he felt he had to book me in to see me and that he felt I didn’t want sex with him. The first year we did have sex like 3 times a day then it reduced to 2 times a week which I feel is reasonable, we have now been over for 2 months but I my last contact with him was 2 weeks ago, he has tried messaging since then saying he misses me and loves me and we don’t have each other on social media anymore but he liked my twitter picture last night, is there anyway of winning this back? I’m doing no contact currently and bettering myself, I just don’t understand why he’s being hot and cold our relationship was very good until he did what he had done

He's been hot and cold because you are allowing it. He also blamed you for his actions instead of taking responsibility. Where is his responsibility in this situation? Why would you want an untrustworthy person who blames you for his actions?

Archived