Is running out of subjects to talk with your gf good or bad?

Dipper322

We spoke about all we could have spoken,we know each other very well and there is nothing left to discuss about .Is this good?

Our conversations were very long and we could speak for hours.

Even sometimes when we are on a date we just stare at each other.

something i can do or this is good just because there is nothing she doesnt know about me?

Well first of all, do you have comfortable or uncomfortable silences?

My wife and I have been together for over a decade and we still spend most our time talking to each other. We know a ton about each other bit that doesn't mean we can't talk.

We also can simply chill and enjoy our silences too.

There's movies, music, sports, news in the news papers, articles, issues in the world. But then sometimes it is just silences where no one is sure what to talk about or nothing much is going on.

If you're both comfortable with one another these silences aren't a big deal.

Try not to worry about it too much.

It depends on how you feel about it, I suppose.

My husband and I also know a lot about each other, surely not everything. But conversations go beyond telling about ourselves. And sometimes we are in silence, even on dates, and it's just fine.

The important question you have to ask yourself, is how you feel about it and how you will feel about it on the long term.

ahhh I read back and general gist is you have both smothered each other I think for 2 months and you feel her friends dragged her away to spend time with them ......

So me and my gf been together for 2 months,and she spent almost every day with me and just me,talking face to face for hours then continuing on messages for hours too.it was all good until her friends somehow decided to kind of getting in our relationship,or maybe she just wanted to spend more time just with the girls

I am wondering if for her she is backing out of the relationship ...what is it like when you are together ? Is she ok with you , does it feel ok apart from the silences .

Archived