Dated a bipolar type 1 girl during 1 month and now she is ghosting me

rov

Hi everybody, I was dating a bipolar type 1 girl during 1 month, she was going pretty fast with me, introduced me with her familiy after 3 weeks of dating, etc. She called daily, sent tons of messages and now she is acting cold and doesn´t even text me the last 3 days. Any tips with bipolar girls?, did I dodged a bullet?

Hi everybody, I was dating a bipolar type 1 girl during 1 month, she was going pretty fast with me, introduced me with her familiy after 3 weeks of dating, etc. She called daily, sent tons of messages and now she is acting cold and doesn´t even text me the last 3 days. Any tips with bipolar girls?, did I dodged a bullet?

Perhaps she's no longer interested. Did you dodge a bullet? Why? Because she is bipolar? She sounds like the smart one being that she ended contact with you.

Hi everybody, I was dating a bipolar type 1 girl during 1 month, she was going pretty fast with me, introduced me with her familiy after 3 weeks of dating, etc.

-----

She called daily, sent tons of messages and now she is acting cold and doesn´t even text me the last 3 days.

What the * are your fingers paralyzed or something? You can't text her?

Sounds like she got tired of doing all the "work," a complaint men often make about lazy

women who expect men to chase them.

Just look it up under "bipolar girls". Its a bit after the section "boys pretending to be grown"

She is a person? Who chased you hard? And you did... what? Sounds like, you ignored her. So she said heck with it.

Are we missing something more complicated?

Archived