The best lines I've heard since my heart was broken. Posting to help you feel better...

wgmitch

"If you were okay without them before you even met them, you're going to be okay after." Remember that, you were okay without them, before you met them.

"Don't ever let the same person hurt you twice." Stay no contact. If you let them back in you are hurting yourself. Don't give them the power.

"Hold yourself up. There is no one in this world that can hold you up." Your friends and family can help, but you need to raise yourself up to know your self worth.

"Don't lose yourself trying to love someone else. Don't become something your not to please someone else." This will make the break up and the heart break even harder. Don't lose yourself!

"It's never okay to give up. You are going to be okay, just keep reminding yourself that over and over and over again." You are going to be okay!

Someone on here gets credit, but I can't remember who, for something along these lines:

" the source of the pain is never the cure for the pain"

And for the girls who think FWB after brings comfort and will win the guy back, remember:

"if you're getting under him, you're not getting over him"

Thank you for contributing to the list! These are not just words they are words that help me live through and past a break up.

Please continue to add to the list.

"Always remember to stay no contact. If the ex contacts you after no contact get help before you reply. You do not have to go it alone."

"When one door closes, another one opens."

Hey Sweetgirl,

Someone on here gets credit, but I can't remember who, for something along these lines:

" the source of the pain is never the cure for the pain"

I think our man Carus gets the credit for this one!

You see I don't pay attention to detail! lol

Credit to you for knowing this!

Thanks luv!!! Of course it would be our dear Carus!!!

• 4 weeks later...

Archived