Starting to think my girlfriend is using me

Hello. I've been in a relationship with a girl for 4 months now. We met online, we are 400km away and we saw each other 5 times (4 times I visited her).

I'm starting to worry from her behavior that something is wrong.

First of all I would like to say we had a couple of small fights, but we are generally okey, we had some kind of intimate contact.

But shes constantly hiding the relationship from her parents, she also shows attention seeking behavior which didn't happen before, and most of all she claims "we will have sex im 2 years from now".

Don't get me wrong, I understand when a virgin woman needs to feel ready, but setting a timeline of 2 years is just strange, it doesn't show shes not ready it just shows she doesnt want me. She can't know if she will be ready sooner or later than that, she just fixed it which i find strange.

She is 24 years old, i am 21, our intimate contact resumed to mutual pleasing (touching).

So all this 2 years thing and the fact she just shows so many times she doesn't care about me, she doesn't care about the future of the relationship, she doesn't seem to want to visit me (only time she did it was because she had stuff to do in my city, she doesn't put effort, she hides it... all this makes me thing shes using me as a placeholder for attention.

I spent so much time, so much energy and consumed myself for her, not to mention money to visit her which i have very little compared to her...she doesnt seem to appreciate or see anything.

I need help... what do you think?

I agree with Andina and will add:

You've given no specific examples of anything here to show her behavior, so all we have to go on is your opinion of her. How could we possibly give fair advice based on only your opinion and no objective data? Not possible.

Well you are right.

A few examples out of the many are, she sometimes ignores my messages or doesn't bother to open them but meanwhile she talks to other people online.

Shes constantly having the "shes always right and im always wrong" attitude.

She tries to make me gealous on purpose.

On the new year i wanted to call her for a few minutes and she said she would tell me once shes available, guess what? She never texted. Next day she asked why im upset and when I told her she got mad because i asked only to tell me if she can or not so i dont waste time waiting and there are so many small things like this she does when she just doesnt seem to care.

Archived