suicide is d only option for me?

ansh26

I am having many difficulties like people skills, social anxiety, judgmental abt ownself, overthinking, what others will say or judge. But actually I only judge myself.

I don't hv sharp memory, speed and quick understanding of things. Can't take care of others. Always have fears. Always look situation as competition.

I always felt one day I will get better with this and will have good professional and personal life. Even I promised my gf that I will give her a great life and convinced her to marry. Now just 2 months left to marriage, I found that there is no solution to my problems, I will never give her the life I promised her because of my lack of skills in life. Even i lefy my job because of these untolerable problems. Now everyday I feel that I should attempt suicide before marriage, because after marriage I will have responsibility of others too. When I am not capable to live my life, how will I handle others?

I have to make decision very soon.

Will I get better?

You shouldn't be getting married when you're no longer employed.

Take this stress off of yourself, and postpone the wedding.

The way you're feeling will be compounded after marrying.

Your fiancé may be willing and able to understand and support you on this decision.

You need to seek out therapy and get on medication to stabilize your thoughts and feelings.

Good luck. Don't give up hope within yourself. Every day is a new opportunity.

But it's not possible to postpone marriage. In India, my problems will be multiplied if I will do that.

This is the reason I feel suicide is only option to me. I can get employment soon, but the problem is I don't want to have those problems again iny life.

But it's not possible to postpone marriage. In India, my problems will be multiplied if I will do that.

This is the reason I feel suicide is only option to me. I can get employment soon, but the problem is I don't want to have those problems again iny life.

Oh my, okay. I'm not a therapist, so can't help you with this with any advice,

but please talk to someone right away. Your life is precious. This doesn't have to be an end.

• 2 weeks later...

Noooooo please don’t do that. Think about how everyone around you will feel after that. You’re still here for a reason. Someone needs you, otherwise you wouldn’t be here. You have a great purpose you just have to find out what it is. Keep on living and trying to better yourself. please don’t give up . Never let that be an option.

Archived