Another question

Kerryalex

In the past I have caught him making lewd comments on other girls posts. Women who follow him on Instagram and women who don't. His predatorial behavior concerns me. I have also caught him emotionally cheating on me on messenger with other women. Tells her he prefers her over me. But he stayed with me instead of her. I don't know why.

He tells me he won't let me see the messages in fear that I will "misunderstand" them.

So sorry to hear this. I'm sure it's emotionally draining and it's hard when you love someone to just leave. My advice is find some male friends and do the same. If he asks and finds out tell him it's only fair. But if he wants to make a pact to not do it he needs to do the same.

So sorry to hear this. I'm sure it's emotionally draining and it's hard when you love someone to just leave. My advice is find some male friends and do the same. If he asks and finds out tell him it's only fair. But if he wants to make a pact to not do it he needs to do the same.

Don't do this. It is playing games, and wasting time , on an inappropriate partner.

She should be done with someone who is cheating on and disrespecting her, not putting more energy into it.

Archived