Is this kind of thing okay??

achloe18

Here's a little summary:

Hung out with my boyfriend Jake and his friend Mike. He makes sexual jokes and flirts with Jake “jokingly” because that’s just how their friendship works. Mike said “lets f***”. Jake slaps his butt. I asked Jake about it and he said "oh that's just how our friendship dynamic is. That's just how Mike is."

Night after, I glanced over as Jake was scrolling through his texts with Mike. Swore I saw a shirtless pictures of Mike. Questioned it. He refused to show me and acted extremely suspicious. Told me that it’s none of my business and I do not have access to his phone. I just wanted to make sure that I didn’t actually see something weird. Jake denied it and still would not show me. I got upset because I felt like he was hiding something from me and he continued to deny it and became offended that I would accuse him of cheating on me with a man and thinking he’s gay. My assumptions were only because he was acting so suspicious and secretive. He noticed we were out of toothpaste, and I had said I would pick some up but I forgot to because I was busy doing other things. He had that was the one thing and needed to do today and I didn’t. He proceeded to leave to go get some toothpaste, told me to shut the up, and left. He ignored all of my calls and when I texted him saying that I felt disrespected, he said he’s actually the one who is being disrespected. He told me that his personal life is personal, and he has no obligation to tell me things and he says and does because it’s his life.

What should I think of this? Am I overreacting like Jake says I am? He's telling me that I should respect his privacy, but apparently he also told Mike behind my back that I think he's bi (that was supposed to be between me and jake) and he told Mike everything about the fight (that I was suspicious that he's cheating on me). I feel like my privacy has been disrespected by him just telling his friend everything. I'm so confused. Please help.

So your bf is bi. Whether he says so or not. Are you okay with that?

Would you be down for MFM or MMF?

Because the trust issue can be all dramatic. But it doesn't have to be. You know what you know before he does. Let him come out on his own.

What do you want?

Archived