Is she still thinking about me?

My ex and I broke up a year and some change ago and haven’t spoken since. During the first half of our break up, she was asking my sister (one of her good friends) if I wanted little s*** back ie. My student id from community college a week after I graduated from a university. Stupid s*** like that. At one point, she even asked my sister how I was doing, how my mental health was doing? Mind you, it’s ALWAYS been okay—-she was the one suffering from anxiety and depression. We haven’t spoken, haven’t run into each other, none of that. She did, however, begin to not mind picking my sister up directly from our house anymore. At first she wanted to avoid me at all cost but now she’s voluntarily trying to pull up. She’s had or may still have a boyfriend since we’ve broken up. And before she left me for good, she let me know she liked men and not women as she portrayed for two years. I feel like we have no chance but I also feel like everyday is yesterday. I’m still dead stuck in love with her, and when she does petty little stuff like offering a student id from three years ago, I wonder.

I believe this is a relapse, you had some triggers and started thinking about her and your relationship, but 1 year is a long time, I believe she must have moved on, if there was no contact this is more than 70% the case.

She might think about you but you will never know, you gotta try to move on and accept that there will be circles of missing her and not even remembering her name.

Try to focus on today and what you gotta today!

Cheers and hang in there

Archived