Amazing first date, now what?

Mikaila

Amazing first date yesterday with a guy a met a few weeks ago to a group meeting. We were both away and when he came back we texted each other and set for a date yesterday. We went bowling, for drinks and then dancing. We made out on the dance floor and it was great! I had also a great time talking with him, like I had the first time. After the club, we said goodbye in front of a taxi (another great kiss) I said that I had a great time and he said he did as well and "I'll see you soon". We went home very late, and yesterday he actually texted me to ask if I had arrived home safely but I was already asleep so I replied this morning. He replied that he slept until late as well. I mentioned meeting a friend and then going out with the group where we met the first ime (he mentioned tonight's meeting yesterday during the date that's why I said it). He replied saying to enjoy and that he was going back to his parents' house until tomorrow. I replied to enjoy his time there. During the date we talked about the fact (he asked first of my plans for Christmas) that I am going back to my parents' house (in another country lol) and stay there until after new years', so he knows I am going away on Wednesday evening. At this point I have to wait for him to ask for my plans and a second date, right? He already knows that I have a bachata class on Tuesday.

Archived