Is it something to feel guilty about?

gflo

My boyfriend and I met about 2 years ago on Tinder. I honestly wasn’t looking for anything serious. About a week before actually meeting him in person , I had sex with this guy. I wasn’t really talking or messaging my bf at that time that much, and it had barely been days since we talked. As soon as I met my bf in person , it was all about him. I stopped talking to any other guy that would try to approach me. Now I am currently pregnant and idk if it’s because of the hormones but I feel guilty of not telling him what I did before we were official. I know the fight is not worth it because I didn’t even know him in person nor was the relationship official. Should I feel guilty or should I just drop it? My baby is the most important thing now, and I have the best relationship ever. Just need advice from someone else to feel better.

. About a week before actually meeting him in person , I had sex with this guy. .

Nooo. . .You are about to relieve your guilt at your boyfriends expense? Why do that?

What happened before you met is not his business and certainly nothing to feel guilty about.

Enjoy your relationship and congratulations on the baby.

Put this behind you where it belongs.

You have zero reasons to feel guilty, and he would have no reason to be mad at you. You two hadn't even met in person, which would render you as basically strangers!

There is absolutely no point in bringing it up to him, what you did before you met him is irrelevant to your relationship.

Archived