Really good first date and she wants a second, saw her goodnight text but don't want to wake her up?

fmfan08

Had a good date, couldn't figure her out at points but she told me she was sarcastic so I put it down to that. She ended up kissing my face off at the end and told me to text her when I got back.

I reached out when I got back asking if she got home safe and that I had a nice evening, including a joke from what happened that evening.

She suggested a possible date #2 so I asked when she was next free to get together. She said it would have to be next week but it would be Tuesday or Thursday, so I said that was okay but I'll have to get back to her tomorrow when I find out my work schedule. She said it was fine and ended the conversation saying goodnight.

I wasn't at my phone and 20-30 minutes had passed (it was half past midnight). I've not replied saying goodnight incase I wake her up. I do plan to re-initiate contact tomorrow when I'm at work with the date and time of our next date though..

This shouldn't be an issue not replying to her goodnight? I felt like it was better to not wake her up, by the time I saw it!

Responding tomorrow is perfect just tell her what was up and why you didn't tonight when you text her. It will keep her on her toes more than constant responses.

Yeah that's true, might keep her on her toes for a bit after a good date but obviously I don't want to play games. I won't find out until early afternoon so I'll contact then.

She told me on the date she liked my response time, that it wasn't so sudden but not large amounts of hours that made her wonder. I'd usually reply between 20 mins to 4 hours depending if I was at work.

Archived