It felt like he cheated on me

Hey guys so my ex boyfriend and I broke up one day after being together for a year. The very next day he hooked up with someone else, I believe that in our relationship he would talk to her like through Snapchat, I didn’t mind anything of it but I talked to him that same night after he’s hook up or what not and told him I felt like we should be together. What do you guys think? If you knew your ex partner was with someone else the very next day would you get back together with them? Would it feel like he cheated?

If my ex got with someone the day after i broke with her it would have hurt me alot. However, I coluld not call it cheating. Yes, what he did was maybe not the most classy action but being broken up with you he is free to do these things.

If what you say about feeling you should be with him is true you will have to let go of those feelings of betrayal otherwise they will surface eventually and you will be back at square one.

From what you have said about him though seems like you are much better off without him.

I wouldn't feel like they cheated, but I would think that we had relationship problems long before the break up and that they had been lining up this new person specifically for the purpose of monkey branching. Their friendship wasn't platonic long before the actual hook up and I would not want to get back together with him for that reason alone. He wasn't cheating on you when they hooked up, but I would strongly suspect that there was more to them long before that.

Archived