Born to be single, 39 yr old virgin that never had a gf or kissed a girl

iwishiknew

A few months back I turned 39 and still today I'm a virgin and I never had a gf or kissed a girl. I really believe I was born to be single, God doesn't want me to be with anyone because he is protecting me from getting hurt and used because I'm different. I know everything happens for a reason because of God. If I was supposed to be with a girl, it would of happened in my teens, 20's or 30's. Now I'm about 40 and so old and still nothing yet, that tells me I'm pretty much doomed. I'm a rare breed of being different and not like everyone else (born with a bone disorder and being so short). Growing up and always being rejected and turn down because I'm different and when I was in my 20's I had a feeling inside that I would end up being single and here I am today still single. I'm 115lbs and very toned and I'm always outgoing and active and I still workout everyday and I go to the park everyday hoping I will meet someone but that never has happened yet. I don't sit on the couch all day and I do go out sometimes depending if I have money and I don't like bars or clubs. My friends tried hooking me up before and that didn't work, the girls were all nice but they weren't interested in me because of the height. I'm very confidant and I can talk easily to any girls and I have talked to all types of girls.

I know next year will be very hard for me turning 40 and still a virgin, no gf and never been kissed. Its just so hard to believe how short life is and how time just fly's by so quickly. It feels like yesterday I'm still in my early 20's enjoying life and now I'm almost 40 getting old and wondering when will I have my first kiss and a gf?

What is your height?

Have you tired asking for feedback?

Can you write a list of things you might be doing wrong? Things you could improve?

Have you ever been in love?

What is your definition or love?

If you were a girl, what would you find attractive in a man? Do you have these qualities?

Did you try meeting someone at Church?

Have you tried meeting someone who may have the same condition as you? Also, I would not say that you are doomed to be single and never kissing a woman. There are around or close to 7 billion people on this planet. 7 BILLION. Thats a lot of people. Have faith. There are people who are paraplegic who are married, there are people with cerebral palsy who are with partners, there is that famous speaker who was born with no arms or legs who recently got married to a beautiful woman. Pay attention to the story you tell yourself in your head and if it's not the story you want to play out in your life, then start shifting that reality by shifting your mindset first. This isn't just a self help pep talk. It's life.

Archived