I recently got out of a long term relationship (let’s call him A) that was very loving and happy (but ended up long distance because he graduated my college and I still have 2 years of school left). We broke up because I cheated on him with my ex (let’s call him B) while away at school (I never told A). However, I am now in a “relationship” with B, they sex is the best I’ve ever had and I do really like him but he does not treat me nearly as well as A ever did. However the sex with A was not that great, I didn’t feel very attracted to A sexually but I do believe he is my soulmate. I am with B right now but A wants me back. I’m wondering what I should do. I am in love with A very much but I never told him I cheated and did not enjoy the sex. I really like B and the sex is great but he’s not a very good boyfriend.

Who should I be with? A or B?

I like them both but I don’t know who is better for me. (I know people are gonna say just be single- but if you had to choose which one who do you think?)

You really shouldn't be with either of them because being with either person means settling for a bad relationship. Neither of these guys are going to last because neither is particularly compatible. You'll realise this sooner or later (hopefully sooner) and, if I were you, I'd embrace being single for a while before finding a new relationship. This sounds like way too much drama

The right answer is C as already stated to you. Definitely NOT A. As good as A may be, not enjoying sex with him is a fundamental incompatibility. Plus, when he finds out that you cheated, trust will be blown out of the water and that will be the end of him being loving. You seriously need to stop monkey branching.

Archived