I can't stop the urge to break No contact!

I met her 3 months ago, We had so many things in common, our liking were alike, we really synced. Went on date and kinda knew we both were attracted with each other, i initiated and said i like her , she said yes. We were together for 3 months. Physical relationship was good(she is my first). We used to talk with each other on phones for hours daily. Texting each other all the time, we went on dates and made a long trip too. But one day out of the blue she said those damned words. What's worse is she told that she is not attracted to me anymore in a freaking text message. Next day i met here, and she explained that she didn't feel like being in relationship anymore and just wants to be single. she did say that we will hangout as friends and not in a relationship'ish way anymore(IDK If it's just a reason for an oust, i can't figure her anymore). I tried to fight for here but all was in vain. I went no contact and then 10 later she texted me asking why i'm not talking to her and acting like a void now. I didn't want to show myself as clingy and said these' you broke me, i want my space to digest for what has happened. Right now it's been 15 days i cant stop the urge to contact her. Accidentally i saw her profile picture in which she seemed like hanging out with here guy friends again. It's just breaking me. And i know it's only a 3 month relationship yet it sucks and hurts like crazy. What should i do?!

I’m in an incredibly similar situation actually, almost identical. She put the brakes on things and I tried to rescue it, now I’ve gone over a month on a NC situation which I didnt intend to start, more just left the ball in her court after a few rejections and the promise of her letting me know her availability. How to deal? Not sure but she deleted me off social media and surpising as we never argued after about a week of this which felt horrible but I suppose is a blessing as I cant torture myself like I maybe would have. May be worth avoiding that, then keeping on with your own life, doing whatever you enjoy. Gotta look after number one at this point, maybe she’ll come back but carry on as if she won’t. And yes the urge is there for me, especially with it being to me at least unresolved and raw, very good chance I could crumble soon

what do you do?

Delete, delete, delete!

Erase all contact with her, and move on.

She was being selfish asking why you dont talk to her. She let you go. There is no reason for

you to give her any type of attention. As far as friendship, you can't be her friend.

You want her, yet she lost her attraction for you. So it's easy for her. She would most likely just

end up using you to fill in boredom here and there, unfortunately. Show her you are strong

and deserve better.

Archived