She's indicating love but she says she wants to be a spinster her whole life

Lost kid

So she says that she wants to be a spinster, travel the world. But hear this, I've known her since I was 10, she a couple months ago. Started texting me and even talked about how stressed out she was and I said how my mock exams were coming up and so was I. So every day, she's woken me up at 5 in the morning, timed me doing questions, whole she does other stuff. Later I would do the same song 5 in the evening getting her to study. She's organised everything for me, including what papers I will doing the next day. So far it sounds just like a study date. But, ever day we inevitably get into deep conversations about each others lives, we have very similar lives and very similar interests, she trusts me with her deepest secrets and do I. I mean we talk for hours on end, last night, we talked till one in the morning from 5. She always asks me about my love life, do I feel anything for other people, will I save her life and why? and all sorts. To make it not seem bait that I like her because she's already made it clear that she wants to be alone. She's really insecure but I'm always getting her back on her feet. She takes my advice very seriously even using it to open her educational future in terms of what subject to take. She often asks how I am, is I'm stressed she just knows and spends all her time trying to make me feel better. I am just baffled in this situation. And help?

I also go to a boys school and she a girls school, we only ever see eachother once a week in tuition where we don't even talk. Why is she acting like this now? And we aren't family friends. Also, we've never called eachother friends, we haven't even mentioned it.

Archived