Flirty boyfriend

valxo

Okay guys, so I’m in need of some advice! So my bf has been constantly playing video games lately with these girls & when he’s on mic he makes these dumb sexual remarks like “oh ya bet you wish you could get their numbers” & “oh I bet she likes riding it” (trying to direct it to something in the game but obviously in a sexual joke way) & i just find super annoying and disturbing to hear .. I’ll even express my discomfort & be like ? And he brushes it off & still does it. Also, he keeps following these half naked models on Instagram after we’ve fought about it many times, he just doesn’t care. He’s cheated on me in the past a few times & I just really can’t stand this stuff. We’ve been together 5 years and have a baby. I feel like I’m becoming such a resentful negative person because of all this stuff and I hate it, any advice would help please ! If you’ve read this far bless you lol.

He’s cheated on me in the past a few times & I just really can’t stand this stuff.

The problem is that you are showing him you can stand it, because he treats you like garbage and you're still there.

Why have you not left this clown? For your own good and to model healthy self-worth for your child, end this relationship and work out a co-parenting plan.

Anyone who cheats on you doesn't give a crap about you. His online comments are just symptoms of the much bigger problems here.

A couple things:

The things he says while gaming... he's doing it with friends? Does he say those things out in public or directly at women? It sounds like "men's locker room talk." He's just talking smack behind a FANTASY world. My husband sometimes makes similar comments while he is gaming at home or joking with his friends, but publically and with me he is very respectful.

So he looks at half naked models. So what? He isn't allowed to look? How would you feel if he told you that you couldn't read erotica fiction?

The issue is the cheating. You haven't regained trust in him and that's a serious problem. You can't have a relationship with someone whom you hold andistrist for. At 5 years you know what kind of a person he is... is this someone you see yourself with in 10 years? 20 years? 50 years?

I agree with MissCanuck, you show people what you will allow and what you won't. You've taught this man that you will keep taking his disgusting behavior.

He sounds very crude and immature. All you can do now is walk, and I sincerely mean that. You can't fix a man like this or a situation like this. 5 years is more than enough to know that.

My question: why in the hell are you with someone who had cheated on you repeatedly, and shown you so much disrespect? This is on you, as you have stuck around and ALLOWED yourself to be treated like garbage. Why would you bring a child into this??

Stop complaining about the situation, wise up, and dump him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived