Having a hard time tonight

people500

I'm a 26 year old gay male. I'm a good guy who is not into the crazy lifestyle that most people thrive off of. I don't party, drink, hook up or anything of that nature. I don't hang out with a lot of people because I don't agree with there lifestyles. I met this guy on Adam4adam in person. Fist time ever on that site, because it is primarily about hooking up. His name is Jeff, and I was totally up front with him about my lifestye. We have hung out 6 times, and it has been pretty good except I noticed he is a very sexual person and I am more into love and compassion. We both like to see each other weekly and want to get to know each other. We were talking last night and he was talking about how we were a good match and I replied "I love my Jamaican man" referring to him. Then he texted "What are you trying to get this excited work". Then I asked him why he was feeling down, because he mentioned he was earlier in the conversation. I never heard from him, and messaged him later and told him how I love his culture, and that I said that because I am proud to be with someone of that race. I've been trying to call him and asked him what is having an issues about. He won't respond to me at all. I'm really sad because I feel like I'm going to lose him over something so silly. I told myself I'd never been with anyone again because it can be really stressful sometimes and it's sooo hard to find someone I feel compatible with. Or who accepts me for my reserved lifestyle.

Archived