Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Irregular periods

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by Patriciation
    I'm 23 year's old, my boyfriend and I are very loyal to each other, we test for HIV and sexually transmitted diseases always and we're always clean. I'm worried about this irregular periods.
    Is there a reason you haven't asked your doctor about this?

Originally Posted by Patriciation
    I'm 23 year's old, my boyfriend and I are very loyal to each other, we test for HIV and sexually transmitted diseases always and we're always clean. I'm worried about this irregular periods.
    Honey, I got pregnant from the pullout method. Thankfully I am married and and have financial security, which I doubt you both have at 23. A baby will place a strain on your relationship by bringing even more responsibilities.

Irregular period or not, you could also have implantation bleeding which is also what I got.

Nobody here is a qualified physician. This is also the FIFTH thread in almost a week of somebody refusing to use pprotection and asking a bunch of strangers on the internet if they are pregnant. Go take a pregnancy test and speak with your doctor.

Platinum Member
    I agree that you should see your gyno and decide now whether you want to have a baby. If you do, stop the pullout method -just try to conceive. If you don't use birth control.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Give Advice
Ask For Advice