LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is it just a fantasy

Originally Posted by ZombieBride
    Well relationship with ups and downs, with the communication as the biggest issue (for me). I think he is not very open to talk about everday stuff, feelings etc. The biggest problem is that most of the time I see the problem and bring it up so I'm sort of a Grinch of the relationship.
    What are "every day" things you wish he'd talk about? And what are problems you bring up?

Not knowing enough to assign blame on anyone even if I wanted to, I will say that if he essentially can't quietly exist without getting harangued or even just needing to have a discussion about it, that will kill your sexual relationship a lot faster than VR ever could.

Originally Posted by j.man
    What are "every day" things you wish he'd talk about? And what are problems you bring up?

Not knowing enough to assign blame on anyone even if I wanted to, I will say that if he essentially can't quietly exist without getting harangued or even just needing to have a discussion about it, that will kill your sexual relationship a lot faster than VR ever could.
    Small talk, what your days has been like, if we heard something new and interesting, not just how has my work been. I don't talk that much, I'm introverted. Problems like that we don't talk and share things, thinghs I perecive as secrecy. Than he say taht I don't talk and we go arround with the same. It does get better for some time than the same again. I even suggested counseling so we can learn to communicate but still haven't got definitive yes or no

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Give Advice
Ask For Advice