Hello everyone

I'm 22 and I'm very confused. And depressed.

There's this person who I love very much and without whom my life feels incomplete. We are together for more than 5 years. Our families don't know about us. It's the society things. It's a sin for a boy and a girl to date.

Since last 3 years, we were quarreling a lot. A lot of reconciliation. And there's I who would make the first step even though I would wait for her to do it after days! We couldn't see each other even though she lives less than 15 minutes from me.

Now the issue is she's got what she wanted. Her dream career. I'm really happy for her. She still lives there. But because of this, she care less than she used to. She would cancel our planned lunch. On our 5th anniversary, she wished me over text. I know we were fighting. And at times, I was harsh on her. But then I apologise. Because I fear losing her. We had serious issues that I can't say over here. During our first time together, she would blame me because I was cheating when I wasn't. I can't think of anybody else. I love only her. I used to love someone before. She saw me as a friend only.

My girlfriend does not see my love. I need her. But I think we have grown apart more than ever. And I can't move on. I keep going back.

What do you think I can do?

Hello everyone

I'm 22 and I'm very confused. And depressed.

There's this person who I love very much and without whom my life feels incomplete. We are together for more than 5 years. Our families don't know about us. It's the society things. It's a sin for a boy and a girl to date.

Since last 3 years, we were quarreling a lot. A lot of reconciliation. And there's I who would make the first step even though I would wait for her to do it after days! We couldn't see each other even though she lives less than 15 minutes from me.

Now the issue is she's got what she wanted. Her dream career. I'm really happy for her. She still lives there. But because of this, she care less than she used to. She would cancel our planned lunch. On our 5th anniversary, she wished me over text. I know we were fighting. And at times, I was harsh on her. But then I apologise. Because I fear losing her. We had serious issues that I can't say over here. During our first time together, she would blame me because I was cheating when I wasn't. I can't think of anybody else. I love only her. I used to love someone before. She saw me as a friend only.

My girlfriend does not see my love. I need her. But I think we have grown apart more than ever. And I can't move on. I keep going back.

What do you think I can do?

Why don't you talk to her about going to both your parents about arranging a marriage? If she or you are unwilling to do that then you are seriously wasting your good years with this nonsense you're putting up with.

Archived