Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Would it be insane to kiss this guy?

SA_Pinotage

Would it be insane to kiss this guy?

I'm in my early 20s and am crushing hard on my physical therapist who's helping me with a chronic injury. Since I got injured, my life's been turned upside down. I haven't had a social life in nearly a year and a half. I used to have a ton of friends, go on dates with many amazing guys, and had a vibrant life.

Now I'm home a lot and the only consistent man I interact with in real life (texts don't count..) is my PT. I have dreams about him, which are most likely caused by all the physical contact. The urge to make a move is ridiculously strong - would it be insane? It seems crazy just writing this out? I fantasize about closing the door whenever we're alone together and telling him to kiss me - and maybe hookup. My program with him is nearly over so I'll wonder "what if" if I don't make a move. But I know it's not allowed..

He's 46. Guys always pursue me and make out with me first. I've never felt this strong urge to initiate and it's freaking me out.

SweetGirl28
    Gold Member
    Omg.....no

ThatwasThen
    Quote Originally Posted by spv2008 [Register to see the link]
    I'm in my early 20s and am crushing hard on my physical therapist who's helping me with a chronic injury. Since I got injured, my life's been turned upside down. I haven't had a social life in nearly a year and a half. I used to have a ton of friends, go on dates with many amazing guys, and had a vibrant life.

Now I'm home a lot and the only consistent man I interact with in real life (texts don't count..) is my PT. I have dreams about him, which are most likely caused by all the physical contact. The urge to make a move is ridiculously strong - would it be insane? It seems crazy just writing this out? I fantasize about closing the door whenever we're alone together and telling him to kiss me - and maybe hookup. My program with him is nearly over so I'll wonder "what if" if I don't make a move. But I know it's not allowed..

He's 46. Guys always pursue me and make out with me first. I've never felt this strong urge to initiate and it's freaking me out.
    What you're proposing (going in for a kiss or closing the door etc.) would be sexual harassment. If you like him, when you're finished your therapy, ask him out for coffee or a drink. If he's interested in you, he'll accept or he will decline because its unprofessional for him to get involved with a patient/client.

Capricorn3
    Wow. Just...NO. Totally inappropriate. Imagine if the roles were reversed and a guy did this to his PT. He'd be locked up for sexual harassment.

melancholy123
    What a bad idea. Dont do it. I once had a crush on someone so bad it almost drove me to do stupid things, along the lines of what you are thinking. I'm glad I restrained myself, it would have been disastrous to try to live out my crush.

abitbroken
    Platinum Member
    that is sexual harassment if he is there for PT and you try to make a pass at him. Imagine if the genders were reversed and your sister told you her health professional tried to touch her breast or kiss her. He would be arrested. Wake up. Go into the office for PT or ask for a female physical therapist.

abitbroken
    Platinum Member
    btw, he is old enough to be your father.

SA_Pinotage
    Quote Originally Posted by melancholy123 [Register to see the link]
    What a bad idea. Dont do it. I once had a crush on someone so bad it almost drove me to do stupid things, along the lines of what you are thinking. I'm glad I restrained myself, it would have been disastrous to try to live out my crush.
    But what's the worst that could happen? The urge is so strong. Only kissing is fine. I know I'll regret it though. It's so hard!

SA_Pinotage
    That's true but I couldn't care less. I'm so conflicted. I know I shouldn't do anything but I really want to.

Capricorn3
    That's true but I couldn't care less. what's the worst that could happen?
    Sorry, but both those statements show major immaturity. You couldn't care less? Really? He could lose his job!! How is any of that right? You don't care?

OP, it's interesting to note that since you registered in May, all your threads talk about people you crush on. It seems every month you have a different crush. It's almost like you live in a fantasy land and not reality. You seem to struggle with real relationships?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Top Threads
I'm always the one messaging first lately.... not her.
I've been dating this woman for the past few weeks. We've gone on about 4 dates so far. Date #5 occurring this Saturday. Anyway, lately, it
Why would people ghost rather than saying something
Speaking to a girl for a month or so, been on a couple dates went well and we spoke a lot. After the last date we were still speaking for a few days
He didn't even bother to cancel our date leaving me feeling disrespected
We made plans to go out on Friday evening. No place/specific time but we did discuss possible things to do and I knew it would be in the evening
Does she like me? Another second date confusion...
Met another girl online and we went on a date at Sunday ([I]this is the 7th girl I go on a first date with for the past few months, I suck at
Is he really even interested? Please help.
I am really torn on what to do. I know I'm emotional at times and I don't know if this is honestly a problem or if it's all in my own head and I'm
Ghosted by an Ďamazingí man?
Hi Everyone, So after finally leaving an emotionally abusive relationship with a man I had a child with I finally started dating. I went on a few
Silence - Out of the Blue?
So I met this girl (26) initially on OKCupid... turns out that we worked at the same place and had a lot in common. I am 24. We talked everyday

Featured Threads
Red Flag if the guy on first date does not pay for my food?
A guys asked me out to a dinner and picked the restaurant. Toward the end, when the waiter came to drop off the bill, the waiter leaned toward the
narcissistic ex - help/ how to get back at him
So this is a post about a narcisisstic, immature ex. Not an ex boyfriend, not an ex boy, but something in between. It was something in between
University freshers fling?
[B]Hey there! [/B] Thank you so much for reading this. I just [I]REALLY [/I]need advice as it's SERIOUSLY affecting MY LIFE
Should you call out your ex when you find out they've been cheating on you?
Just some thoughts guys. Have you been cheated on? What did you do? Did you call your ex out on the lies and deceit? Or go on with your lives?
Ex is being so angry and hateful
I was in kind of relationship for almost 6-7 months but unexpectedly we broke up. He dumped. Just on a fight. Just day after our breakup. I went back
How to avoid checking up on ex social media?
Hi friends, Iím finding that posting here and seeing so many of us in the same boat is proving rather helpful in my own journey to move on. That
Break-up
Hi, I've recently just been broken up with by my girlfriend of two years, she has stated it wasn't all my fault and she is part to blame, but would
Ask For Advice