Am I worrying for nothing

Helplessbymyse

Had a date with this guy on Saturday we talked for a week prior . He seems perfect for me . Ive met some d bags being on the prowl . Date went amazing he messaged me right away sayin the same thing we.talked for a bit before we went to bed . Yesterday was good to easy flowing joking around in messages sending pics etc . Today it seemed off . We talked but didn't get the giggles his answers were fairly quick and short tonight like it just didn't feel like the same guy. Is this a guys way of weening me off ? Or just was having a off night? I sent him 2 pretty cute (Snapchat filter) selfies usually he says cute or something tonight it was just like I bugged him for sending them . Am I over thinking because I really lile this guy or am I going to get crushed before I potentially get a second date.

P.s. I have a first date curse where I don't heasr from the guy at all so this is a first and prob why I'm freaking out because I don't want.to screw it up

I don't see why one night of being off should be a concern. He could just have a lot on his mind. But if it continues, yeah I'd start to question. Try not to worry too much about it at this point. And definitely don't try to compensate for it by doing something like increasing the number of messages to him. Just try to keep doing what you normally do.

Honestly, you had a first date 2 days ago and you are freaking out? I would suggest slowing down or you are going to scare the poor guy away before he really gets to know you.

If I go on a first date, and I had a good time, I don't mind a converstaion the next day, but too many messages (and especially messages with those stupid filters - but that is a personal hate) then I will start to back off.

Agree with others and to add, stop sending him "cute" snap chat photos.

Did he ask for them? No. So don't send.

Guys can see right through that; he's not as attentive, so you sent them hoping to entice.

It's attention-seeking behavior and that's a turn off. It's no wonder he seemed 'bugged" by it. You're trying too hard.

No disrespect, but you come off very needy and desperate. No doubt he is sensing it to. Could also explain your "first date curse."

Relax. Do your thing. No more texts, no more pics.

If he wants to see/talk to you again, he knows where to find you.

In the meantime, meet/date other guys. Go out with friends.

Attend meet-ups or singles events.

Remember, it was only one date.

G'luck.

Archived