Ex-boyfriend situation

seinaskru

My ex and I have been talking over the past 8 months after not talking for 2 years. We graduated high school and I moved 2 hours away. But we’ve been reconnecting, wanting to hangout. I go back often, and every time I’m there he asks to hangout.

He responds to my snap stories and talks to me frequently, he’s even made plans to come visit my area. Got a penis pic too. But every time we try to hangout it doesn’t happen. I’ll let him know I’m in town and he’s usually at work and says he’ll let me know when he’s off. But I never get a message.

So why is he stringing me along? Like if he wants to have sex with me then cool, do it. If he wants a friendship then cool, don’t send me penis pics and flirt. I’m fine with friendship or a FWB thing but I just want him to be straight with me. So what would you do in my situation?

My ex and I have been talking over the past 8 months after not talking for 2 years. We graduated high school and I moved 2 hours away. But we’ve been reconnecting, wanting to hangout. I go back often, and every time I’m there he asks to hangout.

He responds to my snap stories and talks to me frequently, he’s even made plans to come visit my area. Got a penis pic too. But every time we try to hangout it doesn’t happen. I’ll let him know I’m in town and he’s usually at work and says he’ll let me know when he’s off. But I never get a message.

So why is he stringing me along? Like if he wants to have sex with me then cool, do it. If he wants a friendship then cool, don’t send me penis pics and flirt. I’m fine with friendship or a FWB thing but I just want him to be straight with me. So what would you do in my situation?

Ignore him. He's just wasting your time.

Archived