Hi.

I hope someone here can advice me in this matter.

I meet a girl about 2 months ago who is from another country. It started out casually, we have meet each other on a regular basis since then. I find my self liking her more and more each time (not really intended). Now I can´t bare the idea of her leaving and the idea of never meeting her again is just unbearable

We have not discussed a long distance relationship, and I am terrified of putting my self out there for a rejection like that. I know she likes me a lot and this would be her first serious relation ship, I hope ever got out of a 11 year marriage March this year.

I would be willing to try long distance with this girl, but I am like I said terrified of a possible rejection. Any advice's would be really appreciated.

No risk, no reward, my friend.

I think you are going to have to bite the bullet, OP, and ask how she would feel about continuing your budding relationship after she leaves. But you also need to consider how logistically feasible this will be - how far away is she, and how often will you realistically be able to see each other in person? Do you feel you have a solid enough grounding to sustain a long-distance relationship? When is she leaving? Are you two actually dating, or just friends?

LDRs are difficult at the best of times, so you need to carefully consider the practical implications of attempting this with a girl you only met 2 months ago.

Thanks, I know I have to talk to her about it, no way around that

It´s not terrible long, about 2,5 hour international flight.

I´m not sure how regularly we would be able to see each other, but at least once or twice a month. I feel i´t definitely worth the shot, at leas in my head. She´s leaving in 10 days. We are dating exclusively here yes, and been sleeping together, almost as soon as we started dating...

Archived