What's going on ?

Pavel033

Hello everyone,

i'm kinda confused because this situation never happened in my life before (i was in relationships or i was guy for many nights and i know the difference and this feels that is something between) and i need a few opinions what is happening.

For the record i would like to say that i want to date that girl.

Also i will try keep that story short even tho it will be probably long.

So i met this girl (26 years old) waiting on the bus. We were talking and i asked her for number. She siad that her boyfriend probably wouldn't like it so i siad that something like "your boyfriend does not allow you to hang out with friends?" so she gave me her number she wanted me to call her she would have have my number and siad we can hang out. For while we were sending sms to each other and we were getting to know each other i really enjoy know that person the best so i really like to ask deep questions instad of surface things but i kept it on some persion because i do like to do this in person not trought sms. Anyway after some time we went out i could say she was really interested in me we found things we got in common and we like and we were also drinking she kinda wanted to drink more. After we left we went to her house and during that we were talking and laughting. I use e-cigaret she wanted to try and we were messing around until we were touching lips and sending smoke to each other's mouhts. I forgot to mention she was telling me about her ex boyfriend she was with 5 years and also she siad she's looking for love not just sex for night she could have that multipletimes but she doesn't want to and the boyfriend thing she mentioned on bus station was just protecting mechanismus (she's single). In the end she called me taxi and she kissed me. Next meeting she came to my house in was she brought beers she was really interested in me and we were watching moving and there was probably nothing interesting when she was leaving she was looking at me and smiling it was really cute. meanwhile i was kinda pissed becasue i wanted to make move on her but i couldnt get the chance because all happened really fast. Next time i was hanging out with my friends and she wrote me she's in the theater that i should come. I was like 4minutes away (it was really coincidence) so i left my friends and went to her. When she saw me she kissed me and she took my hand and brought me into the theater.. later i met her friends (like 5-6 people) and we were drinking. Her friend was kinda joking about if we are together and she was presenting me as friend. Her friend said in laughting way it won't take long anyway she gives it like 3 weeks and she again said we are friends. In that time i was kinda sober and it was getting on my mind. I took her outside and i told i kissed her. She told me to kiss her again and then we went to sit down and she siad she something like that she is scared and that she doesn't want to break my heart if it wouldn't work out and lose me and we should better stay friends well so i agreed and i kinda tryied to put it behind it. Later that night it was like 5 o'clock in morning i went with her home during our way she said that from her home there probably won't be a bus to drive me home so she suggested i can sleep over but i can't touch her and i must be gentleman. I agreed. She was talking the shower and i was kinda joking "can i watch" and she was saying "we are just friends" then she was litterly changing clothes in front of me.. she could have do that in bathroom but she did it in front of me so i kinda saw her naked. We went to sleep we were talking then we kissed and we slept together. Next time we met (in the pub) we went for a beer she was touching me and outside when we were smoking we were kissing. After that we were holding hands and went to her house. We were talking and when we went sleep we did it again. While we did it i was kinda saying something like "i want you" she siad "you have me" i siad "i want you for myself" she siad "she's scared and that we are friends". I already wrote a story here so i will try keep it short now. From that time i never said it or asked again. This is repeating until now. It has been already like 8-10 times i mean that we were falling asleep and did it. Thing is that before that we always talk a lot about personal things and we always cuddle/holding hands and stuff like that. Last time she was lying and she had her had in my lap and we were holding hand and she was interested in my a lot and i was interested in her a lot and she was telling me about her brother-in-law he's going trought with (he's ill) and this things we do every time and after the sex part (which she really enjoys at least she saying it during that once she also siad during that she is really physicaly attracted to me) we always fall asleep in arms holding hands. When we go public we are holding hands and sometimes we are even kissing and during day we normally talking trought what's app (how went your exam, how it went at work, etc..). When we don't see each other for while she's really happy when she sees me i can tell and she has like bilion questions about me. She also cares for me in normal way and also in way if i'm hungry and stuff like that. That is probably all i wanted to say not sure if i left something out or not. But i guess it's enought.

This is really messing with my head because i feel like half boyfriend and half guy for a night.

Drinking...sex....she's cheating on her BF with you...

You have a recipe for disaster.

Move on!! Tell her if she's ever single to call you. If you could ever trust her, that is.

Which you shouldn't.

Come on... have you even read the whole story ? She's single! I wrote "the boyfriend thing she mentioned on bus station was just protecting mechanismus. (she's single)"

And for the first time we might be drunk but other times we were sober. (if i dont count second time like 2 beers it's like be almost sober)

Come on... have you even read the whole story ? She's single! I wrote "the boyfriend thing she mentioned on bus station was just protecting mechanismus. (she's single)"

And for the first time we might be drunk but other times we were sober. (if i dont count second time like 2 beers it's like be almost sober)

Well now you put it in bold black letters! Lol

Break up your damn paragraph into several so it's easier to read!!!!

My new advice----- she's playing you.

She won't commit to you. Move on.

Her friend was kinda joking about if we are together and she was presenting me as friend. Her friend said in laughting way it won't take long anyway she gives it like 3 weeks and she again said we are friends.

I'm curious about what this statement means. Was the friend implying that if you are together, that it won't be long until she breaks it off with you? Or does it mean that in 3 weeks you will be together? The reason I ask is that if her friends have labeled her as a person that has a history of short-term relationships, then you should probably view this as a huge red-flag.

Have you guys talked about past relationships at all? The reason I ask is that sometimes when a person goes through a bad break up they will keep the next person that comes in to their life at arms-length. It's another defense mechanism. Maybe talk to her friends about some of her past relationships. Maybe there is a pattern for her where she doesn't commit. Maybe commitment is not what she wants at this point in her life. The thing to realize is, that is her decision. If that's not what you want and you can't be "just friends" then you need to let her know and think about moving on.

I'm curious about what this statement means. Was the friend implying that if you are together, that it won't be long until she breaks it off with you? Or does it mean that in 3 weeks you will be together? The reason I ask is that if her friends have labeled her as a person that has a history of short-term relationships, then you should probably view this as a huge red-flag.

Have you guys talked about past relationships at all? The reason I ask is that sometimes when a person goes through a bad break up they will keep the next person that comes in to their life at arms-length. It's another defense mechanism. Maybe talk to her friends about some of her past relationships. Maybe there is a pattern for her where she doesn't commit. Maybe commitment is not what she wants at this point in her life. The thing to realize is, that is her decision. If that's not what you want and you can't be "just friends" then you need to let her know and think about moving on.

She ment it in way that - that it won't be long until she breaks it off with me and there will be something between us. (well... and it happened that same night)

Yes we did talk about past relationships on the first meeting we had. She was telling me about relationship she had with some guy for 5 years why is didn't work out etc. Well she also said on the first meeting that she's not looking for guy for night but she's looking for relationship with someone.

Archived