Attracted to this Girl I Hooked Up With Last Weekend

DoubleT

So, I've met this girl last weekend on a trip with a bunch of friends. The girl was a mutual friend of a friend of mine; so we met in one outing in a club, and hooked up and told each other we were attracted to one another. The following night we hooked up again, but she told me to slow down a bit. I think I added a little bit too much romantic gestures along the hopkup. The last day we ddnt talk much, but I told her that I was attracted to her and her personality made it more than a hookup to me. She told me she's happy I do, and she had a great time with me in the trip, and told me to keep in touch. So, I have her contact and her snapchat. She lives in a different city than I am, but it is just a 5 hour drive. So, I really like this girl and don't want to mess it up. How should I build on it now since we both are back to our respective cities. We ddnt text yet since we came back from the trip. Any tips?

I wouldn't not pursue this woman because of a double standard. You very well have hooked up with a near stranger too, as she has. If one judges her, then they also judge you. In addition, the term "hooking up" can range anywhere from kissing, to making out, to oral, or to full blown sex. Not sure to which extent in this case, but I digress...

Take this slow, like she stated. Do you want to be more than a hookup or something more?

Archived