IamGroot

I’ll bullet this love story, to try make it shorter and easier to answer

-Met this girl in college she had boyfriend

- Did Yoga together, saw each other once in while and stayed friendly

- Eventually after college, she left her boyfriend and started working at the store across from me at the mall

- Our friendship changed to more flirting and talking about getting together for dates

- Went out 2-3 different times on date/ yoga dates. Eventually on our last meet up we saw a movie, smoked pot and started to get heated. Her mother was dying of cancer at the time and she was leaving to go home to Indiana in a few weeks for the holidays to be with the family and not come back to school the next semester. She was greatly hinting at taking it farther though I was so high and empathized with her feelings about her mother and I couldn’t do it.

- afterwards we kept at positive texting until she bailed on seeing something I was apart and then just flew home without saying a word.

- I send a goodbye text saying how I felt and that I won’t be around when she comes back after that semester off as I will be on tour with a traveling stunt show.

- Doesn’t have any social media accept Snapchat which she sometimes deactivates. So I have no idea how she is doing since.

- Didn’t talk to me for 6-7 months to which she randomly calls while I was in San Jose (doing yoga to myself ironically lol) and apologizing for everything. Tells me her mother died and it was hard for her and she shut herself off took time to herself and went for her yoga teacher certification and doing better. She said she wanted to see me when my tour came to her city and that she misses me and was very thankful I didn’t hang up and tell her to off.

- We continue over the next few months to reconnect and snap each other as she redownloaded the app and would only really text me on there. It evolves into more flirting, saying she’d want to travel more to visit me and racey sexy pics as time goes on. She doesn’t always open them right away, though it was fine early on as we still had plenty of time till I arrived. The week before I arrived in her city she answered once on Tuesday with a pic and then didn’t responded to my offer for comp tickets to the show and didn’t open anything else I sent after. 5 days later I called her Sunday before my roast trip to let her know I was on a bus to Indiana. Left a voicemail and still haven’t heard back...

Now I haven’t blown up her phone, with only a few snaps and one voicemail from last week. I have only this week and then onto the next city, and she knew I was coming. Even if something is going on, or she found someone else and couldn’t see me I still think it’d be nice to hear it from her. I don’t want to send anymore snaps or calls, though should I send something again during this week or the day before my last day? I actually like this person and it’s not just a hookup even though she is way more flirty I am. I’m not holding any expectations, though I know I’m not just some guy to her and it makes no sense to flat leave me on the week I arrive after a couple months of build up... I’m just not too sure how to approach this. Its still the early part of the week, though I have the feeling she won’t reach out to me till I’m gone and then after will send a whole message with excuses and about how she’s sorry... I’m not one to ignore people, though if that happens I don’t if I have it in me to respond to that, like the opportunity was there and it was thrown away.

Any advice on how I should approach my communication with her on this week into next week?

She may be having personal problems. After all, her mother died recently. That can screw you up for a solid two years! I would try to continue to reach out to her. Maybe just text her every couple of days to let her know what you're doing. Eventually, she might write you back.

She's going to require a lot of patience, and with you guys being in different cities, it makes dating difficult. Stay in there for a while and see if she'll come out of her shell.

By the way, keep your story consistent because in September you did say he had seen her and now you're saying you didn't. That is an important point to gloss over.

I am a bit confused , your post in September says you already hit her city , she treat you like crap ...flat tyre etc was that another woman ....

Either way I think her silence speaks volumes , she knows you are there and is choosing to ignore it , don't waste your time anymore .

—- Sorry I had some typos and idk how re edit my post.

I mean I wrote about another person in the past on this platform, though In this post I’m only talking about one woman. She left back in December 2016- contacted me in July 2017 and now has not reached out to me in November 2017. I hear ya though, so if does say something too late I should ignore it back right? Thanks for your feedback.

She may be having personal problems. After all, her mother died recently. That can screw you up for a solid two years! I would try to continue to reach out to her. Maybe just text her every couple of days to let her know what you're doing. Eventually, she might write you back.

She's going to require a lot of patience, and with you guys being in different cities, it makes dating difficult. Stay in there for a while and see if she'll come out of her shell.

By the way, keep your story consistent because in September you did say he had seen her and now you're saying you didn't. That is an important point to gloss over.

—- Idk about September, maybe there was an old post I was asking advice about someone else...

cause with THIS woman she left me first in December 2016, finally called me back in July 2017 and is now not answering currently today In late November 2017...

Sorry if there was confusion I re read the post and couldn’t that error. Also idk how to re edit my posts after I post them to fix typos lol

—- Sorry I had some typos and idk how re edit my post.

I mean I wrote about another person in the past on this platform, though In this post I’m only talking about one woman. She left back in December 2016- contacted me in July 2017 and now has not reached out to me in November 2017. I hear ya though, so if does say something too late I should ignore it back right? Thanks for your feedback.

well it will certainly prove your theory right , that she will wait till you have gone before she reaches out ...Then it really is up to you if you want to carry on having communication , you could certainly use it as an opportunity to ask her what is going on .

Archived