Ok hope this all makes sense , I met a girl about a year ago ,we dated but then as I suffer from depression I didn’t feel in the right frame of mind for a relationship so we agreed to be friends ,we became very close and she told me she was in love with me and I started to feel the same , I went to tell her but then she told me she had slept with 2 men over th 12 months and how amazing the sex was

She also mentioned how she had some “hung guys” but luckily I was manageable

I decided as I love this girl I’d still try to make a go of it but I can’t get these things she said out of my mind ,why would she say these things if she cared ? I’ve also found out since she cheated on her last boyfriend which scares me as my ex wife did the same to me

Do I just leave this girl ? I feel like she has no respect for me but tells me she loves me

I personally don't think she sounds nice at all and has low morals.

Why exactly is she telling you about her flings and hung guys? Something not right with that. You are right, if she speaks to you like this about other men, it's a sign of no respect.

She has also admitted to cheating? I think you know the answer, you can do better than this.

Thank you for replying I have no one else to speak to

It’s been driving me mad and with having depression wondered if I was overthinking things

I’ve tried to speak to her about it but she said she’s just talking about her past everyone has one

Yes she admitted to cheating on her last relationship which probably should of been a sign but can’t help who you love I suppose .

I know what I have to do now I just wanted to confirm I wasn’t over reacting

No, you're not over reacting.

And yes, people can mention relationships they have had in the past but the don't talk about the sex or the men being hung...that's a whole other level and it's not right or respectful.

I think if she has admitted to cheating, thank your lucky stars. She has let you know what she's capable of early on and you can cut ties before you become the one she cheats on.

Not everyone is capable of cheating or being in a relationship that is infidelity. But if someone admits they have, a huge red flag to walk away.

RUN!

This girl sounds bad, that she will tell you about guys she has slept with that are hung and that you are managable? If she is a cheater and happy to tell you of her conquests, I would suggest that sooner or later she will continue her cheating ways.

It sounds like your self esteem is low from the depression and ex wife cheating, to have this women do the same to you will be devastating. Oh, and can I suggest you get tested, just in case.

Well sleeping with people when you were friends isn't really anything that you have a right to be upset about.

Telling you about it is a gigantic red flag though. Saying about how awesome it was and how hung they were, and the "you will probably manage" inserted in there should make you run, not walk away.

Her cheating on her previous SO is also a red flag.

Sounds like this girl exudes drama. Not anything close to a start of a normal and healthy relationship.

Move on.

Thank you all for your help

It’s not that she slept with other people during our friendship it’s the details she gave me about it

Not the best foundations for a relationship I agree

I always try I see the best in people But I think you have confirmed what I’m thinking and it’s not just my depression

Thank you all so much for taking the time to help

Technically both of you can have sex with whomever you choose because you're just FWB.

If you want monogamy, it's best to find a committed relationship.

Not with this girl, however. Start new. That's borderline abusive to say to you about guys being hung.

Even if she's trying the jealousy tactic to get you to commit, it's wrong.

Don't hold what your ex wife did against a new relationship.

However look at what you are drawn to. You've found the same exact type of girl again.

You need to evaluate why you fall for such.

They don't sound anything like fwb.

Just friends that after 12 months of being friends decided to try a relationship.

I was friends with my wife for nearly that long before we started dating. Great start imo. Just try it again on a girl that is worth it.

She seems way to potentially dramatic and toxic.

It is like she is trying PUA on you.

With that insult with an "acceptable" added at the end. Don't buy into that emotional manipulation bullsh*t.

That is a sign of an extremely emotionally immature person.

I personally don't think she sounds nice at all and has low morals.

Why exactly is she telling you about her flings and hung guys? Something not right with that. You are right, if she speaks to you like this about other men, it's a sign of no respect.

She has also admitted to cheating? I think you know the answer, you can do better than this.

I agree. She sounds awful.

Archived