my ex best friend won't talk to me for 4 months!

selamt

There is this girl I used to be friends with for two years. We were like sisters. We go everywhere together and stuff. But at some point we started doing our thing and started growing apart. And I always have to intiate our inteactions. But ee were fine till one day she doesn't even look me in the eye. I am in collage andand I have to see her every day. I tried apologize for some trivial thing Idid I thought might be the reason for her behavior. but she literally said I don't care. It really bugs me when someone is mad at me and I have been going through this for too long. Help!

People do this to get their way. She really wants you to come crawling back to her. When you see her, just acknowledge her and move on. She's being immature. If she wants your friendship, she will come back. If she doesn't come back, then she doesn't want your friendship. Don't apologize for something you didn't do.

Friendships come and go. Sometimes the cause of them 'going' is unknown or minor, but for some people they don't feel the need to resolve an issue, so they move on to greener pastures. Your friend obviously doesn't want to resolve this issue or feels that whatever issue it was she doesn't want to be a part of your life anymore. Shrug and move on. There are other people out there, go make friends with one of them.

Thanl you all for your insightful answers @sweetgirl28 Well she once told me that I am too 'secretive' . . I kinda am and I try to tell her stuff more than anyone. Like 3 months back I started taking some lesson and didn't mention it to her. It wasn't important. When I appologized, I was just trying to show her that she can actually talk to me about what is bothering her rather than giving me the silent treatment for reasons I don't even know.

Well she once told me that I am too 'secretive' . . I kinda am and I try to tell her stuff more than anyone. Like 3 months back I started taking some lesson and didn't mention it to her. It wasn't important. When I appologized I was just trying to show her that she can actually talk to me anout what is bothering her rather than giving me the silent treatment for reasons I don't even know.

wow. Honestly, she probably wasn't so much as a friend to you, as you were to her.

That is no reason to pull the narcissistic silent treatment card.

Archived