She cancelled. What should I do?

unattached

I feel like I’m hurting myself at this point. She is just playing some stupid game and honestly it’s getting to me cause I like her. Do I have the right to be mad at her for canceling Plans if she already told me she was busy?

I know right off the back I don’t. But when I put in more details it makes me think I should just delete this girls number and never look back.

She told me she was busy and wasn’t sure if she could make it. Said she didn’t want me to get mad. Said ok. Just let me know. We continue talking about other stuff. The time of the plan came and went and she never texted back. And yes I know she read it.

In all honestly I feel like this girl is playing a game and she just likes my attention, that’s why she makes plans with me then randomly comes up with an excuse to cancel her plans. Calls me and says she misses me but then flakes on me and acts like she doesn’t wanna talk to me. She recently said she wanted to go to some Christmas thing there having here. I got excited honestly but now that I think about it, it’s just going to be another plan that she cancels.

I don’t know what to do. I do like this girl and I wish she wasn’t acting like this. Part of me says delete the number and try and forget about her. But I really don’t wanna do that. I use to think these games were in my head because she isn’t the kind of girl who would play games, now I think differently.

What should I do?

If a girl says "I am not sure..." about ANYTHING, it means - things are not going to workout. From my experience so far, if she likes you, she gives you a bit of attention. Ask her once, if she says no, it means no, move on, forget about her, if she tries to contact you afterwards, dont get all excited and just leave a one-liner followed by an exit message. Life sucks, have a big gulp and man up.

Archived