Isitme2012

Hi,

So my husband friend is single/dating. He's been dating a women and now wants my husbabd to meet her, however she is bringing her friend along to the meeting.

What I am feeling annoyed about is that my husband is effectively going on a double date??

Do you not think? If I was in this position I would have said I'll bring my husband with me..

Advice on this situation.. I have not said anything and he went however we do have a lot of issue when it come to me being comfortable trusting and my jealously...

Do you not think? If I was in this position I would have said I'll bring my husband with me..
I think this would have been a great question to ask your husband. Do you not get along with said friend of his? Were you available to go? I can't imagine there being a long list of understandable circumstances wherein he would invite your husband to meet his lady without having your husband bring his as well, but you've got to at least communicate and give him the opportunity.

At face value, I wouldn't be thrilled about the situation. At the same time, I don't think he sees it as a double date if he's spelling out all these details. Just seems he's a bit dense. Up to you how mad you want to get about it.

we do have a lot of issue when it come to me being comfortable trusting and my jealously...
And I'd have to guess this is a lot more significant than throwing it in as a little "oh, by the way" at the end would suggest. Might want to fill us in here so that we've got some proper context.

Yes i would have been available to go.. i do get along with his friend ..

If I feel uncomfortable with a situation, like for instance, my husband being invited to a party but then goes along alone, because he was invited alone then gets there and everyone asks where I am.... he can be very dense.

I find it hard trusting due to past issues, there are not as bad now though for instance the fear of a women coming onto him and him leaving for someone else I get over protective help us suspicion it's not all the time but if a situation arises thats makes me feel uncomfortable l make it know however I. Trying to avoid saying anything as I know my husband has no bad one tions going there but I'm annoyed at the fact he's off out with his friend to go eat with his friends new women and another women...

Would you be ok if your partner was off out for a meal with her friend her friends boyfriend and the boyfriend's friend...just looking for advice before I say something and end up causing an argument between us

My husband's friend was meeting the friend so decide to invite my husband along too, we had an argument a few days ago because I was being suspicious as he had been going out more regularly than normal, so I'm treading on thin ice at the moment as he get pissed of that i make accusations when he could be doing nothing, idon't want to cause another scene and another argument as I did say I would work on my mind going into over drive, yes he has cheated before.

OK the fact that he has cheated before is not good. So he has cheated, is going out more that usual, going on some sort of a double date, etc. But yet he is pissed at you for suspecting things? I would look into walking away at this point. You don't deserve this treatment and I wouldn't be surprised if he is still cheating. I'm sorry.

Archived