I feel like I'm going crazy!!!!

ashlein198y

From day 1 9 years ago he put his hands on me physically strangled me, hit me etc. Talked to me any kind of way calling b**** this and that. Telling me nobody else would ever want me and so much more. He would cheat stay out all hours of the night. He started doing drugs and started stealing everything possible from me such as money, food, electronics etc. Anything he could get his hands on. He did all that until about a year ago. Then he stopped putting his hands on me still abusing me verbally and emotionally and still stealing from me periodically. Well now its more so he uses our daughter as a crutch like I kick him out and he comes to my house every day banging on my door trying to get into the windows and saying That's my daughter to don't take her from me. But yet he hasn't done anything for her like diapers, food, toys clothes or anything. He doesn't have a job and hasn't had one since I met him yes I know very stupid on my part. So he also throws a guilt trip on me like I dont have anywhere to go its cold out here anything he can to make me feel bad and it works because I'm a nice person and I do t want noone to be out in the cold or on the streets but I'm miserable when he is here and he doesn't have access to the house he harasses me at all hours of the night and I work a full time job. I don't really know what to do yea there's a shelter but with my work schedule and stuff like that it wouldnt work because You have to be in at a certain time

Are there no shelters near you? If you're experiencing abuse, you owe it to your daughter more than yourself to not wait for him to leave, and to get her and yourself to a safe location.

There are but I have a dog and I don't want to put her in a shelter the whole story is so long to even explain. He's not abusive towards my daughter and at the moment he's not abusive towards me its more of a I can't get him to leave and if I do he won't stay gone

Are there no shelters near you? If you're experiencing abuse, you owe it to your daughter more than yourself to not wait for him to leave, and to get her and yourself to a safe location.

From day 1 9 years ago he put his hands on me physically strangled me, hit me etc. Talked to me any kind of way calling b**** this and that. Telling me nobody else would ever want me and so much more. He would cheat stay out all hours of the night. He started doing drugs and started stealing everything possible from me such as money, food, electronics etc. Anything he could get his hands on. He did all that until about a year ago. Then he stopped putting his hands on me still abusing me verbally and emotionally and still stealing from me periodically. Well now its more so he uses our daughter as a crutch like I kick him out and he comes to my house every day banging on my door trying to get into the windows and saying That's my daughter to don't take her from me. But yet he hasn't done anything for her like diapers, food, toys clothes or anything. He doesn't have a job and hasn't had one since I met him yes I know very stupid on my part. So he also throws a guilt trip on me like I dont have anywhere to go its cold out here anything he can to make me feel bad and it works because I'm a nice person and I do t want noone to be out in the cold or on the streets but I'm miserable when he is here and he doesn't have access to the house he harasses me at all hours of the night and I work a full time job. I don't really know what to do yea there's a shelter but with my work schedule and stuff like that it wouldnt work because You have to be in at a certain time

Archived