Okay. I have a wonderful husband, I don’t always appreciate him for all he does for me.. because I’m a person who loves to grind for their own way of living. My biggest issue that I daily fight with is communicating with him, about how I’m feeling on the inside, sometimes he gets me and sometimes he doesn’t. So it causes me to run to my ex or other guys outside the relationship and vent to them, because I’m looking for someone to just understand me. Not necessarily to agree with me, or better yet to say if I’m wrong or right about the way I feel. I have cheated outside of the relationship by asking men to send me pictures of their stomach, not because I wanted to have sex with them. I just have this teddy bear fantasy. I love a thick teddy bear with a stomach. I love my husband and will do anything for him. But how can I teach him, that there’s no competition with other men in this world?? We have both misuse each other trust about certain things. It’s been plenty of times where he wanted to leave. And so have I yet. But our love for each other won’t keep us apart for a long period of time.

If you're fighting daily with your husband and you're running to other men, I would say your relationship is in serious trouble. Who starts these fights and why do you have to tell him how you're feeling every day? Is he yelling at you about all the things he does for you and is accusing you of cheating? That would be emotional abuse. Asking men to send you pictures of their stomachs isn't cheating yet, but it sounds like you're close to cheating. Fill us in if you can.

It is a daily fight. Yes my relationship is in serious trouble, i to talk to friends of mine, im very limited to how much info i give away. Because if i share to much, im blamed for destroying his character or his name around town. Mind you my friends dont even know him. From his view point because im on social media or texting my friends when ever he wants my attention... He says i make it uncomfortable for him to be with me. Because i always put people in my circle before him and i dont involve him in my circle.

Archived