Hello everyone,

I want unbiased comments and posts. I have been with my ex boyfriend for 8 years and we been thru a lot together, we both lost people close to us around the same time. Anyways long story short he cheated on me with a girl and finds out girl is pregnant and keeping it. I am devastated and don’t know what to do. I want to know has any girl ever taken their ex bf who got another girl pregnant? We are not married and we have no children. I just want to know if any girl has taken their ex back from situations like mine and who were successful and happy.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Never happened to me, but unless you want to deal with a baby mama, you need to end this.

What does he want? The baby may not even be his. The only way to find out is a paternity test

when the baby is born. The fact alone he had unprotected sex and was with you would be enough

to make me leave, but you do what you feel is right. The trust is gone. Without it, there isn't even

a relationship. I see a very rocky road ahead for you if you forgive him.

Never happened to me, but unless you want to deal with a baby mama, you need to end this.

What does he want? The baby may not even be his. The only way to find out is a paternity test

when the baby is born. The fact alone he had unprotected sex and was with you would be enough

to make me leave, but you do what you feel is right. The trust is gone. Without it, there isn't even

a relationship. I see a very rocky road ahead for you if you forgive him.

He used protection but a cheap one. He does not think it is his baby. I am very scared to be alone. I am hurting. I don’t have anyone to talk to. I don’t like to talk to my family because it’s an embarrassing situation and I hate crying in front of them. I am also a very shy person so I don’t have friends at all. So I am alone and it’s hard to not text him and think about him.

I'd rather be alone than with a cheating boyfriend who got another woman pregnant -_-.

Love yourself more, dump him and move forwards. You deserve so much more than a cheating arsehole for a boyfriend.

It is hard to move on. I know I deserve so much better but it’s hard to because we been together for 8 years and we both lost close ones who have passed around the same time. It’s hard right now because I have no one to talk to.

It is hard to move on. I know I deserve so much better but it’s hard to because we been together for 8 years and we both lost close ones who have passed around the same time. It’s hard right now because I have no one to talk to.

Having relatives die is not a good and lasting basis for a relationship. I understand its a long time, but he didn't care about the years he had with you because he strayed. If the relationship resulted in cheating and not marriage -- its time to find someone else. THe best thing for you is to move out if you live together or he needs to move out and cut communication so that you can gain clarity and heal. I know this blindsided you - but do you honestly want to sit by while he is out with his child and the child's mother for the day?

Having relatives die is not a good and lasting basis for a relationship. I understand its a long time, but he didn't care about the years he had with you because he strayed. If the relationship resulted in cheating and not marriage -- its time to find someone else. THe best thing for you is to move out if you live together or he needs to move out and cut communication so that you can gain clarity and heal. I know this blindsided you - but do you honestly want to sit by while he is out with his child and the child's mother for the day?

What are suggestions for keeping my mind busy and not thinking about him and feeling so depressed every day. I don’t want to start dating to forget about him but my mind does wonder there sometimes of just going on online chats to meet guys, but I am no where near that type of girl.

He used protection but a cheap one. He does not think it is his baby. I am very scared to be alone. I am hurting. I don’t have anyone to talk to. I don’t like to talk to my family because it’s an embarrassing situation and I hate crying in front of them. I am also a very shy person so I don’t have friends at all. So I am alone and it’s hard to not text him and think about him.

I'm sorry hugs to you.

You have us to talk to.

How old are you and he?

Do you have hobbies you could continue doing, or a job you could keep yourself occupied?

Join meetup groups, you need to make friends and have a social life.

All I do is work where I sit all day at work and do paper work then I go home and watch YouTube. I am a very shy girl like very quiet so I don’t have a social life that’s why I feel so depressed and lonely. All I do is think about my ex and the situation he put me through.

All I do is work where I sit all day at work and do paper work then I go home and watch YouTube. I am a very shy girl like very quiet so I don’t have a social life that’s why I feel so depressed and lonely. All I do is think about my ex and the situation he put me through.

Being lonely is not a good reason to stay in a crappy relationship. Is this the first time he cheated? So you are saying that you just sit and watch youtube in the dark when you get home? The two of you never did anything together? Your family loves you - talk to them. People can't support you if you won't talk to them.

Being lonely is not a good reason to stay in a crappy relationship. Is this the first time he cheated? So you are saying that you just sit and watch youtube in the dark when you get home? The two of you never did anything together? Your family loves you - talk to them. People can't support you if you won't talk to them.

Yes it is the first time he cheated and he says he is very sorry and wants me and all that bull. We used to do things together or when it was possible. He works a lot. My family knows but I don’t like to talk about to them because it’s embarrassing. I want to be strong for them and not let them worry about me. I always stayed strong for them and rarely cry. It’s just hard to talk to my family. That is why I’m on here now.

I am 26 years old and he is 23. I know we are 3 years apart.

Aww, so young, sweetie. That's what I thought.

The age difference is no big deal here. But the immaturity at his age is.

and now because of that, he might be a daddy soon.

Eight years is a lot, he was with you from 15, you 18.

This is alot for you to take on. Not just cheating, but possibly he created a life.

If you weren't lonely or had people to talk to , do you feel you'd stay?

Like I said prior, the baby may not be his.

Yes it is the first time he cheated and he says he is very sorry and wants me and all that bull. We used to do things together or when it was possible. He works a lot. My family knows but I don’t like to talk about to them because it’s embarrassing. I want to be strong for them and not let them worry about me. I always stayed strong for them and rarely cry. It’s just hard to talk to my family. That is why I’m on here now.

Your family is not the ones going through this - you are.

Aww, so young, sweetie. That's what I thought.

The age difference is no big deal here. But the immaturity at his age is.

and now because of that, he might be a daddy soon.

Eight years is a lot, he was with you from 15, you 18.

This is alot for you to take on. Not just cheating, but possibly he created a life.

If you weren't lonely or had people to talk to , do you feel you'd stay?

Like I said prior, the baby may not be his.

I currently feel like workin it out with him. I believe that even if I had people to talk to I would still stay. I love him and he loves me even if he cheated. It was a one time mistake but obviously it caused a bigger situation where a baby was created. Yeah the baby might be his either.

I currently feel like workin it out with him. I believe that even if I had people to talk to I would still stay. I love him and he loves me even if he cheated. It was a one time mistake but obviously it caused a bigger situation where a baby was created. Yeah the baby might be his either.

This can happen when you are so young and stay together for so long.

Fact is, there might or might not be a baby now thrown into the mix.

What was his reason for cheating? Do you know how long this went on for?

This can happen when you are so young and stay together for so long.

Fact is, there might or might not be a baby now thrown into the mix.

What was his reason for cheating? Do you know how long this went on for?

He said he has only seen her like 3 times and never had a connection. He states the reason he cheated was because I kept breaking up with him. He said that he felt like at any moment I would leave him and so he went with a girl who was easy. I mean I never trusted him but that was because I was insecure and in the beginning our relationship was rocky but it improved for years and now it just went down hill.

He said he has only seen her like 3 times and never had a connection. He states the reason he cheated was because I kept breaking up with him. He said that he felt like at any moment I would leave him and so he went with a girl who was easy. I mean I never trusted him but that was because I was insecure and in the beginning our relationship was rocky but it improved for years and now it just went down hill.

I broke it off with him like 5 months ago but we were still seeing each other and working on things, I mean he still cheated because the reason I broke up with him 5 months ago I found a picture on his Facebook of him and this girl. I asked him about it he said it was a joke that the girl did. He gave me the girls number at one point and i text her and asked her if anything was going on, she said no and tried to get all religious on me. I brushed it off but started to see that my ex was being more clingy with his phone and his laptop. Plus he wasn’t as intimate as before, I mean he would tell me he loves me and we talked everyday but I felt that gut feeling and ignored it for months.

She may not be the only one he cheated with. Some men are sex addicts and it's s crazy roller coaster ride. If I were you, run! Respect yourself. And he should own up and be a good parent

He is owning up. He said he will do everything for this child if it is his but he still going to do the paternity test.

Archived