Confusing signals from this girl.

supervandie

Hello. There is this person at work, we have worked together for over a year now, we got along well since the beginning. She laughs at lot when im around her and at my jokes, she likes to tease me and make fun of me in a non mean way, she touches my arms, back, grabs my hands briefly for a few seconds, i would do the same and she does not matter, we can be very close and she does not pull away. She is married and im single. We have not gotten out to any dates since her husband is super controlling, plus she has kids. We have gone out during the day but not like a date, just hanging out, grabbing a bite, something fast. A week ago we spent the whole afternoon together taking care of some stuff, she always has fun with me and tells me that i make her smile a lot and make her forget about the hell she lives at home with her husband, which doesnt know we hang out from time to time. We text/call each other almost everyday but not during the time her husband is at home. Around 3 days ago i noticed a change in her, i texted her if everything was ok and she said yes, but just the way she was texting i could tell there was something going on, like she didnt want to talk to me, i stopped the conversation. The next day i texted her and again she was cold with her messages then didnt reply anymore, i stopped writing to her. A few hours later i messaged her asking how was her day at work (i was off), and she didnt reply. Its been a day and she has not replied and i dont plan on messaging her again if she does not, but she did indirectly refer to me in a group chat that we have with other co-workers, but doesnt message me privately. I dont know what to think but i can see 0 effort from her to reply to me directly. Should i talk to her at work when i see her or should i just ignore her?

Thanks for taking the time of reading this.

Sounds like she doesn't have a good marriage since her husband is controlling. If I was you, I'd not take her seriously and I don't want to mess with someone's spouse no matter what. I know you're not one faithful to her husband. She is one who's faithful to him. I mean you wouldn't like to fall for someone's spouse because they may "like" you since they are unhappy and lonely, so you'll be used in the end. If she was divorced, that would be a completely different story. That's a good question in the end. If I was you, I would ignore her since she had been giving you a cold shoulder. I'd recommend you not to chase anyone who's married and has children because they are not worth your time. I am not telling you what to do. I just shared my perception and opinion.

Archived