Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: I've screwed up big time. (insulting a girl and her knowing im inexperienced)

Bronze Member

I've screwed up big time. (insulting a girl and her knowing im inexperienced)

I'm in college. I've really ed up. I met a girl at a bar. She's for sure more on the promiscuous side. We've gone out to dinner. We went back to her place to smoke. I didn't really make a move until i was about to leave. She initially hesitated the kiss. The next day i was drunk and stupid, so i looked to RedPill for advice (i don't follow them). One guy said to tell her to come to the bar and say "you're not the greatest kisser, but i can give you another chance". She then responded with "lmao not taking care of a person who drank too much sorry". I then up even more and say "i'm sober" and "you're the 2nd girl i've ever kissed".

-
    Then the next morning I say that I was really drunk, I don't think that, I want to see her again, and that my friend thought it would be funny to say.

-
    I don't know if its the first message (saying she kisses bad) or if its me saying i'm inexperienced that ed me up. She's not responding. Would a girl who is really promiscuous be turned off by this? I think its game over. I can't fix this. We actually had good conversation, even though i'm a pretty awkward guy.

rosephase
    That RedPill stuff is abusive garbage and head games.

Why on earth would you think insulting her would make her like you more? It sounds like you came off as a creep. An inexperienced creep. DOn't play head games. Don't try and trick someone you want a connection with and for f*ck sake don't use advice from RedPill... nothing remotely healthy comes from treating people like that.

Bronze Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rosephase [Register to see the link]
    That RedPill stuff is abusive garbage and head games.

Why on earth would you think insulting her would make her like you more? It sounds like you came off as a creep. An inexperienced creep. DOn't play head games. Don't try and trick someone you want a connection with and for f*ck sake don't use advice from RedPill... nothing remotely healthy comes from treating people like that.
    Yea, I would have normally never ever said that. I don't try to insult people. I was just stupid. Do you think she's finished with me? I didn't outright say i'm sorry, but i let her know that i was drunk and that's not what i actually think. Do you think maybe she'll come around after a few weeks? Or if i run into her again?

Pleasedonot5
    Gold Member
    It was the first message. Don't insult people you're interested in.

Bronze Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pleasedonot5 [Register to see the link]
    It was the first message. Don't insult people you're interested in.
    I'm guessing there isn't anyway to fix this? Could time fix it? Or is this more of a lost cause? She's hasn't responded, and will most likely not.

Pleasedonot5
    Gold Member
    Because you had just met her, I think it's not fixable. But there are tons of people out there. Move on with this valuable lesson now learned.

Don't beat yourself up too much. Dating is a huge learning experience, and you are now more experienced than before.

figureitout23
    Quote Originally Posted by 10023711 [Register to see the link]

-
    I don't know if its the first message (saying she kisses bad) or if its me saying i'm inexperienced that ed me up. She's not responding. Would a girl who is really promiscuous be turned off by this? I think its game over. I can't fix this. We actually had good conversation, even though i'm a pretty awkward guy.
    There's just so much wrong with the bold I don't even know what to say besides please for the love of all that is holy stay away from women. Thinking 'promiscuous' women will accept this? So you want to prey on the weak minded, the emotionally unstable? I don't know what redpill is but please don't do that to women or yourself.

Bronze Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pleasedonot5 [Register to see the link]
    Because you had just met her, I think it's not fixable. But there are tons of people out there. Move on with this valuable lesson now learned.

Don't beat yourself up too much. Dating is a huge learning experience, and you are now more experienced than before.
    I was hoping that she would maybe look at it more lightheartedly down the road. She's the first girl I've ever went on a date with. She was pretty easy to talk to and was interested. I'm just awkward so girls have not been into me. And I met her about 1 month ago. We've gone to the bar together once on a mini date I guess. I've been texting her only to set up dates. She's always been responsive. I don't know if that makes the situation different.

rosephase
    Quote Originally Posted by 10023711 [Register to see the link]
    Yea, I would have normally never ever said that. I don't try to insult people. I was just stupid. Do you think she's finished with me? I didn't outright say i'm sorry, but i let her know that i was drunk and that's not what i actually think. Do you think maybe she'll come around after a few weeks? Or if i run into her again?
    Yeah she's finished with you. The best possible thing you can do is leave her alone.

Don't insult people. Don't play head games.

Bronze Member
    Quote Originally Posted by figureitout23 [Register to see the link]
    There's just so much wrong with the bold I don't even know what to say besides please for the love of all that is holy stay away from women.
    Why is this wrong to say? Some girls are more promiscuous than others. A girl who is more experienced probably would be turned off by an inexperienced guy. A girl who is less experienced wouldn't care as much. Girls want a guy who knows what they are doing in general.

Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast
Top Threads
I've screwed up big time. (insulting a girl and her knowing im inexperienced)
I'm in college. I've really ed up. I met a girl at a bar. She's for sure more on the promiscuous side. We've gone out to dinner. We went back to her
My new boyfriend has a close attractive female friend
I started dating this guy about 6 weeks ago. We usually see each other 2-3 times a week and he calls me on the phone every night. He seems super into
Help! Having THAT conversation with someone...are we friends or more?
Okay, so me and this guy have been casually dating since June. We never talked about getting serious but have kept in pretty constant contact since
Is he overreacting??
My boyfriend bought my daughter a mini drone for her 10th birthday and gave it to her early. He surprised her with it, she got excited of course, and
How to tell her I want to explore my options
So I had that bad breakup almost 6 months ago. Been good lately, started dating. Met quite a few. But I have been getting close to serious with one
I got fed up that it wasnít going anywhere, did I do the right thing walking away?
I have a thread already but thought this deserved a seperate topic. Had two great dates with a girl. Before the first date we were communtating a
Pretty sure he's the one... just one problem
Ive been dating this man and everything is going really smoothly. I feel like I would like to make it official eventually and he feels the same

Featured Threads
What eNotAlone gave you?
I wonder mostly about long-time members who decided to be a part of this community. Has this forum enriched your lives, and if so, in what
How to end things with him
Iíve been dating this guy for 2 months. In the beginning he was very sweet and romantic, however I learned in the last month or so that he is
My ex bf told me he wants sex, nudes and me to loan him money until he's stable... Should I lend $?
Hello.. I am 22 I met my ex bf (21) 3 years ago in college. He dropped out of college after the first semester.. he didn't go to finals. He stayed in
How Should I have handled it?
My GF and I were together for about 5 months. Things were great except for some of my questioning her online activity which challenged her. All
My Ex Husband still berates me
Hello, first off I am not sure why I am on a forum but.. I need an anonymous outlet I guess because my friends and family all say the same thing
Yall ready for a messed up one...
Okay, so i cheated on my bf about 6 month ms into our relationship with a guy 20 years older then me at our work. And it was a rule that it was only
Iím at a really bad state of mind right now
Itís been a little over the month since the breakup, since then, heís messaged me 2-3 times about random topics (that I donít care about), and has
Ask For Advice