I tired to kiss the girl once...she rejected and blocked my whatsapp.

WallaceNg

So I met one girl on Instagram and she is the kinda my type of girl. We keep contact for a week and dated twice already. She’s 19 I’m 23.

Shes very aggressive at the beginning, keep contacting me and even call me several times. She's kinda changed after we first met turned into more indifference tone but still contact me sometime, 30% was initiated by her and 70% by me I guess.

Both times we dated she was flirty and bumped into to me all the time. So last time(yesterday) we went for the movie and she let me hold her In my arm and even hold hands while watching the movie. She was comfortable with all that So I thought it was the green light and I went for the kiss. She rejected, the suituation went extremely awkward and we soon left after the movie.

I told her that i am so sorry and I knew she wouldn’t forgive me and can block my whatsapp if she want. She then blocked me on WhatsApp. But I messaged her on Instagram tell her what i thought and asked for second chance today. She agreed to unblock me but give me a chance for being friends only.

Here are some thing I know about her:

1) She don’t wanna get into relationship right now and told me to begin with as a friend. (She said atleast half a year)

2) She is dating several guys met on the Internet right now and joined some sort of online dating group as well.

3) She said she is poor and appear to be helpless.

4) She said she really want a travel companion in the future.

Few things I’m concerning:

1) She’s just a big flirt and manipulating guys around her for ego and attentions or benefits?

2) I still have feelings for her and hope to see are there any chances or reasons to get her?

3) Should I really just need to be as a friend and wait?

4) Should I just cut the cord and screen her out?

See- I will not say by characteristics. In general, it's normal to have a cheesy talks while being in relationship with your partner. But getting intimate like kissing and all is way too different than talking.

When I was in a relationship I had romantic talks, but I never wanted to touch or kiss him or didn't want to do anything of sort. I am firm on my values that I'll never do anything unless I am sure of that he's my man. And only will death apart us.

The way you've mentioned about your girlfriend well yes just talk to her clearly and leave the decision on her. If she comes back, fine. Otherwise, move on!

Quick update : I just tried to ask her out next week but she said not sure because she's kinda busy, but why the hell she still dating with other guys met on the Internet. , maybe i should just cut cord and move on.

Well, if is it so then yes! You must cut the cord and move on. Relationships aren't about dating other guys or girls/betrayal!/cheating etc.

Well, if is it so then yes! You must cut the cord and move on. Relationships aren't about dating other guys or girls/betrayal!/cheating etc.

She’s not committed as my girlfriend in the first place even she flirt hard with me so technically we aren’t in a relationship.

She's not into you, OP. Something just doesn't jive between you in person, for her.

Yes, cut the cord. She rejected you, blocked you, and now is avoiding your date request even though she is apparently open to dating others. There is no sense continuing this.

Cut the cord mate ...she is just having fun in life , enjoying different men/ attention ...

You’re right...I have the same feeling being involved in her mind game and stringed along. But thank god I tried to kiss her, so I guess I made my position clear and got my answer...she’s just flirt with every guy she meet on the internet

I agree with previous comments. On the offtop:

She was comfortable with all that So I thought it was the green light and I went for the kiss. She rejected, the suituation went extremely awkward and we soon left after the movie. I told her that i am so sorry and I knew she wouldn’t forgive me and can block my whatsapp if she want.

Dude, what's there to forgive and why you should be blocked? Did you do something terrible? Harass her somehow? You don't need to say sorry if you try to kiss a girl after cuddling together in a cinema and she rejects that because she's not ready or not into you. It's even less of a reason to "know that somebody won't forgive you" and encourage them to block you. What the heck?

Nope. I didnt harasse her at all. She said she was not OK with that. And I just said these thing because I’m confused by her mixed signal. One time we are cuddling and the another time she rejected my kiss...and now she just wanted to be friend?

Yeah, that one is not too nice for you, but for the future, when a girl is giving mixed signals and being confusing, don't feel guilty yourself about that. There's no need to apologize for going for a kiss on a date, even if someone politely says they're not ready for that. That's definitely not a reason to ask to be blocked and still she was a total biatch to listen to that suggestion. For the future in a situation like this, a polite message "Things were a bit awkward the last time but I hope you still want to hang out together I promise I won't go for a kiss if that was too soon for you" would be a better way to resolve the awkwardness than "I'm so sorry, please block me!"

And you know, some women would be offended if you didn't kiss them at the end of a second date. So what, you're supposed to be a mind reader and then expect execution if you make a mistake? It's always a guess, based on the level of your chemistry and comfort, and unless you're ignoring someone's lack of consent and proceeding with something against their will, you have nothing to apologize for.

Quick update : I just tried to ask her out next week but she said not sure because she's kinda busy, but why the hell she still dating with other guys met on the Internet. , maybe i should just cut cord and move on.

It's her prerogative to date anyone she wants. It's your prerogative to cut her loose and move on. Yes, I think you should just cut the chord.

1) She don’t wanna get into relationship right now and told me to begin with as a friend. (She said atleast half a year)

You (and others) describe her as manipulative and playing games.

Yet,she told you up front that she wanted to be your friend and she was dating others.

I get the cuddling might have been a mixed signal, so you took a chance and tried for kiss. No big deal. Shake it off and regroup.

Instead your suggestion for her to block you seems like a really insecure reaction to her declining a kiss.

I think you navigated this incorrectly.

If you don't want to date someone who is dating others. . that's a perfectly good choice.

But it doesn't make her a bad person like you and everyone is making her out to be.

She’s just a big flirt and manipulating guys around her for ego and attentions or benefits?

She's dating others and being up front about it. I think your interpretation of this gives away your insecurities.

I suppose if you can paint her ugly is lessons the sting somewhat.

Yea...maybe I should give up this girl and move on. I don’t wanna date some kind of girl that seeing other guys but said too busy for me. Perhaps the reason why she changed so dramatically is she met a better guy than me.

I think she just decided it wasn't working between you two, which is normal on a first or a second date or even later. I wouldn't overthink why she did that and whom did she met, she's had dramatic changes because she doesn't know how to handle rejecting people in a mature and respectful way. And the guys she's dating now are not "better" than you in any sense, just meeting with them feels more right to her than meeting with you, which stopped working for her. Don't let this experience make you feel in any way inferior to people she kept in her life and find yourself a girl for whom you will be the "best" guy, because things will just click between you like they apparently haven't here.

Your absolutely right. So I will not contact her anymore now to see what will happened or better just move on. Anyway during our dates she appeared to be flirty,playful and a bit disrespectful because she said she liked the way it goes. Perhaps she just immature and just trying to find a playmate or travel companion. Although I am a little bit playful as well but I really want to find some girl that understand my feeling and in the same page of life.

Quick update she said she was busy for the next week and not available for me, and I cheered her up. But received no response. Not a thanks or okay, no nothing.

Your absolutely right. So I will not contact her anymore now to see what will happened or better just move on. Anyway during our dates she appeared to be flirty,playful and a bit disrespectful because she said she liked the way it goes. Perhaps she just immature and just trying to find a playmate or travel companion. Although I am a little bit playful as well but I really want to find some girl that understand my feeling and in the same page of life.

Quick update she said she was busy for the next week and not available for me, and I cheered her up. But received no response. Not a thanks or okay, no nothing.

Yeah, she probably waits for you to go away, or doesn't care if you disappear or not.

I also agree that you probably wanted different things, which is OK, but nevertheless a sad experience for you.

This is why online dating never works for me.

I'm afraid there aren't many people who find dating easy, online or offline. I think for many people, most of the time it's a disappointing experience. But it's worth doing for the positive experiences that happen between them Don't get discouraged, but you can learn from this experience, it can help you read people more quickly when you're incompatible, learn to be more emotionally protected in early stages of dating, so that you won't suffer too long after these disappointing experiences that most probably will also happen. And feel encouraged to try different approaches to dating if you feel like online dating might be a difficult way to find a match. Good luck

Archived