Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Love both ex and boyfriend

Alice Winter

Love both ex and boyfriend

I donít know what to do ! My mind full of my ex but I cannot let my boyfriend go because I scared him that he will upload my naked photo . What should I do? Itís not like I donít love my boyfriend but he make me mad , when we fight I always miss my ex , thinking that my ex is so good , he was not dump as my Boyfriend, he know what I needed . I am so confused now . Please give me some advice! Thanks .
    Last edited by Alice Winter; 11-09-2017 at 10:14 PM.

Honeycomb8
    Gold Member
    If your mind is full of your ex, it's not fair to the new guy to be in a relationship with him.
    Break with with current bf and work passed your ex issues first.

Alice Winter
    I want to but I cannot. If I break up with him he told me that he will post my naked photo on Facebook to destroy my life .

ClumsyGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Alice Winter [Register to see the link]
    I want to but I cannot. If I break up with him he told me that he will post my naked photo on Facebook to destroy my life .
    Do you really plan on spending your life with such a person who is so cheap? Please don't. Take help of someone, perhaps record it as a proof when he threatens you about posting your naked photos. This is indeed a very delicate situation.

mustlovedogs
    Well that's illegal.

firelily
    Silver Member
    So... you wanna stay forever with a douchbag like this, who clearly doesn't love you or respect you?

Fellow users, does a threat like that can be reported somewhere?

Alice Winter
    Quote Originally Posted by ClumsyGuy [Register to see the link]
    Do you really plan on spending your life with such a person who is so cheap? Please don't. Take help of someone, perhaps record it as a proof when he threatens you about posting your naked photos. This is indeed a very delicate situation.
    Thanks for advice , I will try my best!

Alice Winter
    Quote Originally Posted by firelily [Register to see the link]
    So... you wanna stay forever with a douchbag like this, who clearly doesn't love you or respect you?

Fellow users, does a threat like that can be reported somewhere?
    I think we can report to police if he really post my photo on internet.

ClumsyGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Alice Winter [Register to see the link]
    I think we can report to police if he really post my photo on internet.
    The problem is - whether or not he gets punished for posting your photos will be of little significance to you as compared to the damage done to your reputation.

Honeycomb8
    Gold Member
    Well she can't exactly stay with him out of fear. She needs to get out either way.

This isn't love.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Top Threads
that might sound a bit crazy but pls try not to judges...
that might sound a bit crazy but pls try not to judges... I needed to go to a seminar for 2 and a half weeks but i canceled it in the last moment
Why did he slow fade on me when I'm finally giving him what he seemed to always want?
So, I'm talking about the father of my kid. We have a complicated relationship. We met when i was going through a divorce many years ago and began
Why can't women tell you when something is wrong/bothering them??
Exactly what the headline says.... When something you do bothers or upsets a woman, why to they always become passive agressive, shut down, and
Girlfriend doesn't accept her brother's learning disability.
I'm a 27 year old guy living in London, my girlfriend is 27 and moved here from Italy a few years ago to find work. We've been together a couple of
Girlfriend having abortion and says she needs time to herself. What do I do?
Hello, this is my first post in this forum and I am struggling and need a lot of help. 2 weeks ago my girlfriend found out she was pregnant, we are
When your wife spends ALL her time with her parents, what's going on here?
I have a friend. He's married a girl from Belarus. She just turned 29. She got her greencard about a year or so ago thanks to this marriage. Since
Said He has feelings for me, but doesn't think it will turn to love - HELP
I met a great guy, through a friend, while we were all out of town at the end of October. Him and I spent time together in a group, but by the second

Featured Threads
Moving in together with my almost one year boyfriend but one big issue
Dear All, I haven't been back here for a while now. I have decided to post here instead than in the "pets" section, because I didn't want to
Back from the holidays: waiting for him to contact me
I am back form my holidays. I went away three weeks. We had two great dates before I went away. During the holidays we texted a few times, the
Should I do it?
Maybe itís because Iím such a nostalgic person, Itís going to be a full year since our breakup las January. I still think about her every f*cking day
He chose his lodgers side so I broke up with him but still love him
I just broke up with my boyfriend of one year because 4 months ago he let a friend move into his house with him she asked him ,and in turn he asked
Feeling unsure after 4 years and before marriage
Me and my fiancť are together for 4 years now, both in our mid 30s, had an engagement not long ago. We live in [B]MY [/B] apartment. I feel
Broke up with gf
So back story 4 months into the relationship. She knows about while she hasn't met my friends she knows of them. I know not much about her past. I
Girlfriend having abortion and says she needs time to herself. What do I do?
Hello, this is my first post in this forum and I am struggling and need a lot of help. 2 weeks ago my girlfriend found out she was pregnant, we are
Ask For Advice