Genital issues!

I am quite scared right now. May be my problem isn't that serious, but I am scared as f*ck. Yes! I shall see a gynaecologist.

There is an itching issue with me not that much that it hampers my daily activities. Itching is somewhere between the vaginal and anus. If I have come from exercising then I get itching sensation and during sleeping time only. If I use coconut oil, then I don't get itching till night.

From past a few days I feel slight very slight burning sensation somewhere on urethra I suppose. At times, very, very slight throbbing type as well and when I go for peeing it slightly, so very slightly burns and sometimes not.

PS: I am not sexually active. Never had sex. Never inserted my finger in the vagina. Only caress through my panty on so that my finger doesn't get sticky.

So please tell me is it something serious, that burning sensation and throbbing. It's not affecting my daily activities at all. Even itching is like if I don't itch, the itch sting goes away. And burning sensation is also like if I am in bed relaxing, I need to focus to feel the burning sensation is there or not?

I hope I am able to explain things quite clearly and if not, please try to understand own your own guys. I myself don't know how to explain this issue to you all.

Haven't gone through this, but it sounds like a bacterial infection. Could be a couple types, but won't know until you get a swab tested at the lab. You will have to go on an antibiotic and, depending on what your gyno thinks is best, would either be broad or specific. I doubt it's yeast because it's characteristic of a white discharge, which doesn't seem to be present here.

Haven't gone through this, but it sounds like a bacterial infection. Could be a couple types, but won't know until you get a swab tested at the lab. You will have to go on an antibiotic and, depending on what your gyno thinks is best, would either be broad or specific. I doubt it's yeast because it's characteristic of a white discharge, which doesn't seem to be present here.

Yes, no vaginal discharge at all. My panties remain dry and clean.

Probably thrush my darling

But I am not having any sorts of vaginal discharge. And I feel as of the skin over my clit or urethra ( don't know what it is called) is ripped or their is something red skin type thing over it.

I'll meet the doctor the moment I am done with my periods.

I know it can be really scary to have issues there. I am not a doctor, obviously, and it might be an infection. I had a problem with a lot of itching and it turned out to be a reaction to different fabrics of underwear - my gynecologist told me to wear mostly white cotton underwear, and use special soaps to clean that area.

It could also be a bladder infection, which is really annoying but goes away with antibiotics.

Here's the thing guys! I was unnecessarily scared! I just talked about this to my mom and she said it's because of the friction caused by my panties. And working whole day sitting which is further leading to the more sweat and heat down there. I examined in the mirror and things were totally fine. No rashes, redness, swollen labia. Things were totally clean.

Phew!

And guys, thank you so very much for the concern you've shown to my thread. Love you all

Archived