Hi All, feedback really appreciated on this. I met this guy - we're both from the same home town but based in two different countries. Visited with him - we were intimate, and we've discussed me coming to visit him again. We talk in between, cud chat etc. When work gets intense on his end communication slows down - that I'm not comfortable with. Seems to be a workaholic.

Also, he has a gf who is not ever with him - she's based in home town. He says their relationship has broken down - other people have said so as well.

Whether I go visit him again we will see each other in the next couple of months as we're both scheduled to go home for a short time. We've also discussed taking a trip together after that a few months after.

Is this something I should give a chance or just pull the plug before going home?

Hi All, feedback really appreciated on this. I met this guy - we're both from the same home town but based in two different countries. Visited with him - we were intimate, and we've discussed me coming to visit him again. We talk in between, cud chat etc. When work gets intense on his end communication slows down - that I'm not comfortable with. Seems to be a workaholic.

Also, he has a gf who is not ever with him - she's based in home town. He says their relationship has broken down - other people have said so as well.

Whether I go visit him again we will see each other in the next couple of months as we're both scheduled to go home for a short time. We've also discussed taking a trip together after that a few months after.

Is this something I should give a chance or just pull the plug before going home?

Ok - so he cheated on his girlfriend with you and you are complaining that he doesn't communicate when he gets busy. you are just his side piece. His girlfriend is his primary relationship and he can say anything he wants - but he is still in a relationship with her. Cheaters will say that their wife/girlfriend is terrible so you won't feel bad about sleeping with them. I'd kick him to the curb honestly - if he leaves her, i doubt he'd be faithful to you. Pull the plug and don't have sex with another woman's man

@Honeycomb8 - tbh first time finding myself in this situ. Is why I decided to ask here. No I wouldn't want that for myself but then again I wouldn't stay in a relationship if it's not working out. My understanding is (not from him) she is moving on - she is seeing someone else - he's hardly in hometown so I guess that's why.

Yes but that's what we're saying, a grown responsible man would end things first with someone before going onto someone else. The fact that he is messing with two women at once says more about him then anything else.

He might seem all innocent and sweet but he has it in him to be deceptive. It might not seem like a big deal right now, but it could be if you end up the girlfriend and he's messing with someone behind your back one day.

I honestly would take a pass on this one.

Archived