I want my gf to know I love her...

UnknownL

So my gf for 1,5 year is in US for a year, and while I am in Europe. We have tried to make a long distance realationship work, but as it seems rn, it aren't going well. Atm we are on a break from each other, but for a shorter periode of time. She decided she needed a break for me, for an unknown amount of time. It' s been quite a while since she decided to take a break, we haven't talked yet.

I am so confused, cuz of all this. I am having a hard time, trying to figure out what I want to do about this. I would really like to keep her, like still talk to her once in a while, skype with her once a while. But at the same time I want to just give her space and let her have a good time in US. But if I decide to end the realationship here, and wait for her to get home, and try to get together again when she's home. But if I do that I am too afraid she might give up on me, or find another one, or whatever.

Would really appreciate some tips, opinions or some nice words.

Have a nice day ^^

- The unknown and confused bf.

So my gf for 1,5 year is in US for a year, and while I am in Europe. We have tried to make a long distance realationship work, but as it seems rn, it aren't going well. Atm we are on a break from each other, but for a shorter periode of time. She decided she needed a break for me, for an unknown amount of time. It' s been quite a while since she decided to take a break, we haven't talked yet.

I am so confused, cuz of all this. I am having a hard time, trying to figure out what I want to do about this. I would really like to keep her, like still talk to her once in a while, skype with her once a while. But at the same time I want to just give her space and let her have a good time in US. But if I decide to end the realationship here, and wait for her to get home, and try to get together again when she's home. But if I do that I am too afraid she might give up on me, or find another one, or whatever.

Would really appreciate some tips, opinions or some nice words.

Have a nice day ^^

- The unknown and confused bf.

After doing long distance and the guy coming up w/this break/space stuff, I believe that is total crap!

-You aren't seeing each other often, you already are taking a break

-people who love each other don't just bail and take breaks

-You aren't stopping her from doing her thing other then dating other dudes

To save yourself more heartache, do not wait for her. Break up w/her, heal and find someone who wants to be w/you. I totally sympathize w/you and this situation isn't fair to you.

The title is half of a whole thought, which I will now type out to reveal its fallacy:

I want my gf to know I love her, because if she knew (here, the inner voice whispers "Maybe she knows already and didn't/doesn't care, or maybe she didnt know and all I have to do is make sure she knows - Yes!'.. I want her to know l, because if she knew, maybe she would change." Ie, "I don't accept her as is,not right now." THIS is Clue #1

"If I tell her, maybe she will. . " THIS is Clue #2

You don't accept her as is - that's not her fault, nor yours. Face that truth. (Not saying you should vte.)

No 2:

You want to use the expression of love to serve your own interests. That is not uncommon. Nevertheless, it isn't love.

Face your truths and move on.

The title is half of a whole thought, which I will now type out to reveal its fallacy:

I want my gf to know I love her, because if she knew (here, the inner voice whispers "Maybe she knows already and didn't/doesn't care, or maybe she didnt know and all I have to do is make sure she knows - Yes!'.. I want her to know l, because if she knew, maybe she would change." Ie, "I don't accept her as is,not right now." THIS is Clue #1

"If I tell her, maybe she will. . " THIS is Clue #2

You don't accept her as is - that's not her fault, nor yours. Face that truth. (Not saying you should vte.)

No 2:

You want to use the expression of love to serve your own interests. That is not uncommon. Nevertheless, it isn't love.

Face your truths and move on.

Couldnt edit...

I want my gfto know i love her, because maybe if she knows, she will be different.

1. your gf knows you think you love her

2. you don't love her. you love your idea of who she could be.

3. she knows you don't love her.

Subcobsciously or explicitly, she knows you think you love her and she knows you don't. The problem and it's solution is within you. Accept what your innver voice is telling you. Its time to invest in yourself, and in someone more local.

Archived