Need relationship advice

Needadvicethnx

Hi! Ive been with my partner for a bit over 7 years. We have been great but when it comes to arguments they are happening nearly every day. Its starting to upset me because it makes me feel he isnt interested in me as much as he use to. When we first got together i had heaps of friends and he had hardly any. Now i have hardly any friends and he has heaps. I gave most of my friendships up as he was lonely and i wanted him to be happy... He doesnt do the same for me that i am in the position he was in. We now have a kid together. I feel like a single mother as i am doing basically everything unless i want to do my hobbies. He constantly says i should just f off and find somewhere else or he will. He likes spending more time with his friends as i apparently whinge all the time. I honestly dont know what to do, should i move on and be a single mother? I try to clean up the house and keep it tidy but it gets dirty the next day again. I make him lunch for work, clean his clothes and everything a man wants basically. But when it comes to me cuddling or wanting affection he just finds excuses or he walks away until he wants something. What do i do people, please help

Hi, I understand your situation.. The problem is not cleaning the house and keeping it tidy (even though they are important as well). You need to start showing him that you are in need of him. Don't be shy to express yourself. In fact men, desire that in their woman. They like being the boss role. They like when their women express themselves as in need of him. It gives an extra boost in his manhood. And hence giving all what you need and he will start working for it without you going behind him..

Let me ask you...What was the last time you expressed yourself honestly that you need him?

it makes me feel he isnt interested in me as much as he use to

He constantly says i should just f off and find somewhere else or he will
I'm no genius, but I've got a hunch your feeling is correct.

Why did you give up all your friends? Did he tell you to? Can you not reach back out? No one should be expected to give up their social circle for their partner. Plus, 7 years is a long time, especially if you two are relatively young right now.

Do you constantly "whinge?" What are these arguments about? Who brings them up? Are you working and he's not chipping in around the house and kid equitably or are you a stay-at-home, where packing his lunch and doing laundry is essentially your job?

Honestly, it sounds like you two have got a myriad of issues to address before you can hope to start dragging him to the couch for a reluctant cuddle session. Seven years and a kid... I'd look into counseling for the two of you.

Archived