Long distance 😕 but not really

Emerald97

So I have this boyfriend, who I’ve been with for 3 months now and we’ve never even seen each other. I mean he calls and texts. But when I tell him how badly I want to see him he always says we’ll see each other one day (please note that he is only 2 hours away from me) and then there are times when he goes without talking to me for like 2-3 days sometimes 4. But he’s always on Facebook. He tells me the times he’s at work or at the gym like he always is. What should I do? I’m trying my best to keep from thinking the worse possible thing that could be going on. Should I just talk to him about it ?

Also he’s 26 and I’m 20

You have a boyfriend that you have never met, yet? And when you ask to see him, he makes excuses? He's finds time for other things he likes such as FB, gym etc? It sounds to me that he is not that into you. I would run, not walk to the nearest exit. I am sorry if I sound harsh, I don't mean to, but I wouldn't waste another minute on someone who is not willing to meet you. I recommend reading Steve Harvey's book.....Act Like a Lady, Think Like A Man"....I wish I had read that book before I met my last boyfriend. It would have saved me from a broken heart. Good luck, hun!

What should you do? Find a real live guy in your own area who you can see and talk to and hang out with and do things with. As for this other guy, forget him. He may well be married or have a gf and have a couple of kids, for all you know. Any guy that doesnt want to meet up and yet lives just two hours away is either in a relationship or just plain leading you on for his own selfish reasons. Give this up. He's not a boyfriend since you have never met him.

Runway from him before you deal with all the post break up issues. He's surely going to tell you that things are done between both of you.

I have had a boyfriend whom I never met and now I don't consider him my ex or ex boyfriend at all. We never met, we were nothing and we are nothing. So, girl! Please runaway from him right now. Save yourself before emotional trauma hits you.

walk away! This isn't a relationship and he isn't a boyfriend....

He could easily come see you if he wanted but he doesn't take any actions.

And then ignore you for days? Honey walk away! you deserve so much better....

I would just block him without telling him and move on. Find someone locally that you can see, kiss, touch and everything!

Archived