I will never understand men

SeaBisquit

Ok this kind of confused me..I was having a conversation with my boyfriend about going to a exotic dance club..He got mad and said he doesn't go to those things. Then he said he wishes he would find someone that likes him that doesn't cheat, and that he's getting to old for this crap.. Just a month ago he told me he's not into being in a committed relationship. So I asked him who he likes and if he wants to be with someone else he got really mad and said hes not arguing with me..I'm confused here what the heck is he thinking?

Ok this kind of confused me..I was having a conversation with my boyfriend about going to a exotic dance club..He got mad and said he doesn't go to those things. Then he said he wishes he would find someone that likes him that doesn't cheat, and that he's getting to old for this crap.. Just a month ago he told me he's not into being in a committed relationship. So I asked him who he likes and if he wants to be with someone else he got really mad and said hes not arguing with me..I'm confused here what the heck is he thinking?

What did this "exotic dance club" conversation entail?

His response sounded rather defensive, did you accuse him of going, or ask/discuss in such a way he felt accused?

Getting mad about it and saying he's too old for this crap suggests he did.

More context would be appreciated though.

That said, he's said he's not into being in a committed relationship.

Are you? If so leave and find a man who is, DONT stay with this guy and continue seeking reassurance and asking if he wants to be with someone else.

Him saying he's not arguing with you about it sounds like this is a pattern and he's tired of it.

You either love and accept him for WHO HE IS and what he has to give or walk away.

I think that is what he meant when saying he wants to find someone who likes him.

The cheating comment was weird though, can't say where *that* came from.

Anyway, no disrespect but he's likely thinking that you're annoying the heck outta him with all your questions.

He has already told you where he's at, that he is not into commitment, at least not with you.

It's important you pay attention to that.

If that's not okay with you, just leave.

He cheated on me in the past..He blamed his cheating on me saying I was pissed at him when he cheated. I dated to go to a exotic dance club I thought it would be fun for both of us..it was a dance show for couples but he didn't want to go.. He talks about his ex girlfreind alot..I get sick of hearing about it. We have alot of history togethet that why i stay and try to stick it out.

He cheated on me in the past..He blamed his cheating on me saying I was pissed at him when he cheated. I dated to go to a exotic dance club I thought it would be fun for both of us..it was a dance show for couples but he didn't want to go.. He talks about his ex girlfreind alot..I get sick of hearing about it. We have alot of history togethet that why i stay and try to stick it out.

You are in an abusive relationship. Get yourself away from him. He is gaslighting you while he emotionally abuses you. You are not to blame for his cheating so stop enabling him to strip away at your self-worth. You can only do that by leaving him.

How old are you, SeaBisquit?

Archived